EQL pics

By the way, i am currently using these know with no pain. They are currently being tested in 2 different labs. The test and EQ that I received were actually over filled by about 2cc's! I am currently on there EQ and Test enathate.

Easto said:
How long has this stuff been around?
it's new from euorpe. it is made in a state of the art lab. the only problem is they don't have a licence. so you can call it underground but it is human quility IMO. they are comming out with tabs by the end of the year. here is there product line:

ProFina Tren Acetate 75mg / Prop 100mg 30ml vial

Winstrol (Stanozolol) 50mgs/ml x 50ml

Testosterone Propinate 100mgs/ml x 30ml

Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) 400mgs/ml x10ml

EQ (Boldenone Undecylanate) 400mgs/ml x 10m

Sustanon 250mgs/ml x 20ml

Testosterone Enanthate 400mgs/ml 20ml vials

Winstrol 50mg / Test Suspension 100mg combo: 30ml vial

I get a hard on looking at their shit. I want some of that fucking prop and tren!!!! I love the big doses.

ill be done in a little bit bro... then you can bump it back up, luckily i saved most of GY's images, they are invaluable to people like us

I am wanting to do my next cycle with all EQL shit. As of yet I haven't found any, so if I don't I will just get some other quality brands out there and wait until my cycle after that. But those bottles are beautiful.

Do you have to order from a European source or are there any Domestic (Canada) Sources carrying it? I am only asking because if it is really new, I am curious if it is in high demand in North America

Easto said:
Do you have to order from a European source or are there any Domestic (Canada) Sources carrying it? I am only asking because if it is really new, I am curious if it is in high demand in North America
it is domestic in the US not sure about Canada.

Back