Equipoise only?? worth it or no?

Skinnyman2580

Have done 2 cycles in the past 3 years. Both have been a Test only. I am concerned about liver toxicity and loss of sex drive, so staying away from test on this one.

Was thinking about an equi and tren for about 10 weeks, but not sure I want the tren either.

Is an equipoise only at 500mg a week for 12 weeks even worth my time?

I wouldnt even mess around with EQ unless I ran it for AT LEAST 16 weeks.. And still I wouldnt run it without test, much less I dont think there is any steroid out there I would run without test.. now Im not saying its a waste of "your time" because clearly EQ has a place in lifting.. just without test I dont think it has much of a place.. and if your only worried about the liver toxicity of test.. that should be the least of your worries and you should take test and EQ.. I took 2 cycles of EQ only last year and I realized when on you will get abs outta hell and you will look the best you have looked in your life.. however once you discontinue the EQ you lose those abs in the snap of a finger and alot of the strength gain.

just run a small dose of test and your sweet
make your cycle like this
week 1-16 500mgs eq
week 1-16 250-350mgs test

trust me you wont regret it

peace

thats retarted.. why would you run 16 weeks of test.. especially considering your not using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while cycling... thats the last thing i would do.. and trust me you WILL regret it.

peace

Ok I am leaning towards a Tren and Eq cycle. Been doing some research. Thinking about EQ at 300mgs/week and Tren @ 75mgs/twice a week. With some nolva in the end of course. I am very sensitive to gyno(my last 2 test cycles proved that) I also dont want to lose my "wood".. would be very upsetting.
I would like to stay away from Test for this one though and see how I react to other compounds.

Skinnyman2580 said:
Have done 2 cycles in the past 3 years. Both have been a Test only. I am concerned about liver toxicity and loss of sex drive, so staying away from test on this one.

Was thinking about an equi and tren for about 10 weeks, but not sure I want the tren either.

Is an equipoise only at 500mg a week for 12 weeks even worth my time?

What???? You are gravely mistaken my man! Not to flame you but you might want to start your research over and rethink things bro. A) Test (Cyp, E, etc.) is NOT known for being liver toxic. Thats actually one of the reasons you would want to use it and inject. Test Cyp or E would be a safe choice for the liver contious person, over using toxic orals. B) Test is NOT known for killing your sex drive. I'm not saying it's impossible but highly UNLIKELY and if your worried about sex drive, Test is what you want!! If someone were to tell me that they used test and it ruined their sex drive, I would really question things and assume something went wrong. C) If gyno is a concern, usually running a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during the cycle will prevent it, no problem. D) If you are worried about sexual dysfunction, I highly doubt you want to run an EQ only cycle. EQ only has been known to cause sexual dysfuntion. E) With all the concerns and side effect issues you have, TREN is NOT the compound you want to add. That's a highly advanced compound that carries an increased chance of severe sides..IMO
I hope that helps clear some things up. Also, what are your goals and reasons behind cycling (be honest).. Knowing that is the key to choosing your next path.

theincredible1 said:
thats retarted.. why would you run 16 weeks of test.. especially considering your not using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while cycling... thats the last thing i would do.. and trust me you WILL regret it.

peace

..because he recommended a LOW dose for test replace only, to counter any possible shut down or side effects that the EQ might pose. Not retarded bro, very common and recommended. And actually running a low dose of test for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purposes, you most likely wont even need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for a dose that low. (This is NO longer recommended)Back in the day we use to run 200 or 250mg a week of Test only, no Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and no pct... no problems!.

Well my first cycle was Test C @ 500-750 for 12 weeks. No major problems, a little gyno and acne. No post cycle therapy (pct)!

2nd was Test E @ 500-750 for 11 weeks. Gained a lot of fat and kept it(diet could have caused alot of it) Gyno bad! Sex drive was GREAT during cycle, but afterwards it dropped to almost nothing. Took me almost 3 months to get back to normal. But also No post cycle therapy (pct) besides some 6-OXO that is supposed to boost test levels. I was not very well informed about post cycle therapy (pct) and what possible problems I could have without it. Obviously I know now and wouldnt make that mistake again.

Also I have been to the doc multiple times in the past 6 months for abnormal liver counts. Somewhat concerns me.

I have had several peepl say no EQ only. Think I will take that advice.

Back