Equipoise test dosing?

Insu

Hey bros, I'm new to these forums and was looking for a little input.

I am looking at Equitest 300mg/ml (150 Test C/150 Equipoise) for my second cycle.

My source recommended running 600mg Equitest for 10 weeks with a follow up of 300mg EQ only for 6 weeks. (Also recommended tren a for those last 6 weeks but i think i want to save such this compound for when gains start to slow)
Personally i was thinking of running the equitest @ 750mg pw for 12 weeks only.
My goal is to add some keepable quality size and strength.
What are your opinions? Which cycle is superior?

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 174lbs
Bf: ~8%
Been training for 3 years
My first cycle was Dbol only @ 50mg :thumbsdow for 5 weeks. Gained 13lbs but would run with a test base in future.
Can get hold of pretty much any thing for post cycle therapy (pct). Was thinking of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Nolva

Would appreciate any input, Thanks guys.

Eq only good if you run it at at least 500mgs / wk and that's considered very low and if you run it 14-16 wks long my friend

Way to low of a dose to be very effective. Read stickies. I would add clomid to your pct, most would agree that's the most important of the ancillaries though a combination would be the best for sure. You're young too. I'd hold off a few more years man.

Eq only good if you run it at at least 500mgs / wk and that's considered very low and if you run it 14-16 wks long my friend

Yeah I've heard of people having no success on anything less than 600mg, yet some have had decent gains on doses as low as 250mg a week (Llewellyns Anabolics series has a 250mg test/250mg EQ cycle for 10 weeks as a recommendation for a lean mass cycle). I've also heard some people run it for 10 weeks with great results and others swear by 16-20 weeks. So much contradicting information out there i just wanted to try clear some of it up.

Way to low of a dose to be very effective. Read stickies. I would add clomid to your pct, most would agree that's the most important of the ancillaries though a combination would be the best for sure. You're young too. I'd hold off a few more years man.

Thanks for the input mate. I was just thinking of keeping doses moderately low as i shouldnt need much to get decent results?
Does 600mg of each sound good? Then i'm running at 1.2 grams of gear a week on my second cycle, i thought that might be a bit much? Also how would i fair running the pair for 16 weeks, majority of things i've read say no more than 10-12 weeks for test?
Cheers

Yeah I've heard of people having no success on anything less than 600mg, yet some have had decent gains on doses as low as 250mg a week (Llewellyns Anabolics series has a 250mg test/250mg EQ cycle for 10 weeks as a recommendation for a lean mass cycle). I've also heard some people run it for 10 weeks with great results and others swear by 16-20 weeks. So much contradicting information out there i just wanted to try clear some of it up.

Yeah I agree contradicting info but that's because our body's react differently to each compound and mgs we use. We're not robots were humans and no two people are alike. But in my exprience I've always heard 6-800 mgs and 14-16 wks long for good results.

Yeah I agree contradicting info but that's because our body's react differently to each compound and mgs we use. We're not robots were humans and no two people are alike. But in my exprience I've always heard 6-800 mgs and 14-16 wks long for good results.

Thanks for the input. I think im going to run it at 3ml (450mg/450mg) for 10 weeks and see how i go

Last edited:
Back