equipoise

mass828

Can anyone advice me as to how my wife should take equipoise, and for how long. She has trained for years but has ever only taken clen and t4 :)

hmmm i've personally never taken it, or i'd offer some help. This link gives some pretty good info tho. let us know if you have any more q's; i'll do my best ;)
~MINX

Last edited:
Before anyone gives you any advice on that one - you should probably tell us a little more about your wife...

Like, why she's using EQ? What are her individual goals? (and how will the EQ HELP her get there?) Weight? Age? Activity? Diet? Training routine? Water consumption?

Hard to say one way or another... with just that info. ;)

C-ditty

Citruscide said:
Before anyone gives you any advice on that one - you should probably tell us a little more about your wife...

Like, why she's using EQ? What are her individual goals? (and how will the EQ HELP her get there?) Weight? Age? Activity? Diet? Training routine? Water consumption?

Hard to say one way or another... with just that info. ;)

C-ditty
Thanks, she is 35, has been weight training for about six years. She wants to gain some more muscle, she eats similar diet to myself, eg, oats and protein for breakfast,shake mid morning, train midday, shake after training, tuna afternoon with salad, chicken breast in evening with pasta or baked potatoe and shake late evening. not tried EQ was told about it, was also told stromba in oral form would be good? She has a large water intake, over 3 litres a day I would say, maybe more. she is about 10 stone thereabouts. she also works full time doing shifts. she has tried clen and t4 to cut but wants a bit more muscle and feels she has hit a brick wall

strngthmnx said:
hmmm i've personally never taken it, or i'd offer some help. This link gives some pretty good info tho. let us know if you have any more q's; i'll do my best ;)
~MINX
Thanks for your help Minx, she is new to the steroid side of things and feels she has hit all her goals naturally.

Last edited by a moderator:
mass828 said:
Thanks, she is 35, has been weight training for about six years. She wants to gain some more muscle, she eats similar diet to myself, eg, oats and protein for breakfast,shake mid morning, train midday, shake after training, tuna afternoon with salad, chicken breast in evening with pasta or baked potatoe and shake late evening. not tried EQ was told about it, was also told stromba in oral form would be good? She has a large water intake, over 3 litres a day I would say, maybe more. she is about 10 stone thereabouts. she also works full time doing shifts. she has tried clen and t4 to cut but wants a bit more muscle and feels she has hit a brick wall

So, she weighs around 140lbs? Last I checked, a stone was what 14lbs? Where are you from, Ireland/Scottland? England?

I wouldn't even deal with the EQ, IMO. IF one were to take it in her situation... I wouldn't go very high on the dosage... MAYBE 75mg/week, split up into two doses?

If she really wants to do those goals - I would think anavar would be a better, albeit more expensive alternative. It seems to be the shoe-in anabolic of choice for women - due to it's low sides and great results... and the dosage isn't nearly the amount a man would take - which will cut down on the costs.

It's just my opinion - but I don't think EQ is necessary for your wife.

C-ditty

Well, I've taken EQ, years ago. Can't really say that I was a big fan. It made me a little harder, increased my strength slightly, but I really didn't see anything that made me want to continue with the doses.
Honestly, if she has hit a wall but has seen decent gains, keeps a clean diet, then she could prolly break thru by radically changing up her routine. Change the way she works out....train smarter, not harder.

Everytime I've hit a wall, I change it up and Voila! Give her a try on a very heavy, low rep routine for about 6weeks, then switch to light weight/high rep/higher frequency routine. This is a simple approach, but has consistently worked for me.

Madine21 said:
Well, I've taken EQ, years ago. Can't really say that I was a big fan. It made me a little harder, increased my strength slightly, but I really didn't see anything that made me want to continue with the doses.
Honestly, if she has hit a wall but has seen decent gains, keeps a clean diet, then she could prolly break thru by radically changing up her routine. Change the way she works out....train smarter, not harder.

Everytime I've hit a wall, I change it up and Voila! Give her a try on a very heavy, low rep routine for about 6weeks, then switch to light weight/high rep/higher frequency routine. This is a simple approach, but has consistently worked for me.
Thanks Madine, I will take note of what you have said. She has had a comp body builder as a personal trainer, he helps but just trying to ask for new ideas. I train her now as it was getting expensive

Back