Equitest 400 for first time user.

WhatTRTmayCome

So ive been lifting 4 years now and at 29 want to jump to the darkside.

I can get Equitest 400 and he advised to use it with Bitiron t3/t4. He said take one tab plus 2ml's per week and I should see 6-8kg lean mass on a cycle but I dont want to take a oral as I heard it wrecks your liver and the fact that I drink once or twice a week has me thinking it would be bad.

So have ye any advise for me, I should have it in 2 weeks and want to cover my bases.

Thanks.

Stick with just Test only on your 1st cycle buddy and learn how your body deals with aromatization.

Then you can start adding other compounds with progressive future cycles... you'll make great gains with Test alone @ 500mg per week, no need to complicate matters.

You'll need Test, AI, and HCG for your cycle - and the standard Clomid/Nolvadex PCT will suffice.

BigBen

Is cruising and blasting ok and not use HCG?

Also is it ok to test run without a AI to see if i really need it or not?

Last edited:
Is cruising and blasting ok and not use HCG?

Also is it ok to test run without a AI to see if i really need it or not?

Ive done some more research, it looks like im gonna run plain test at 500mg for a 2 month cycle then use hcg for two months. The hcg i can get is in powder form and has to be mixed up in water and injected into fat, sound right?

How long should i run hcg, is it like if your 2 month on then you run hcg for 2 months also?

Also when do you start hcg, how many days after your last test shot?

Hcg is best to be run during cycle at 500 iu's split twice a week. Start one week after first injection and run all the way to pct. This way your balls will not drop to much in size or not at all. This will make recovery faster! Would you rather pin a shit load of hcg at the end of cycle to regain yourballs or use hcg in smaller amounts the whole cycle and never loose them??

I hope your running test prop which has to be pinned every other day. Its not recommended for a first cycle, to much pinning but faster results. Most use test E or C which is better suited for beginners with pinning twice a week. Unfortunately test E and C take about 4-5 weeks to kick in making a 8 week cycle to short to see any reAl gains. 12 weeks is proffered.8 weeks will work but only if your pinning the faster acting and more painful test prop.

Hcg is best to be run during cycle at 500 iu's split twice a week. Start one week after first injection and run all the way to pct. This way your balls will not drop to much in size or not at all. This will make recovery faster! Would you rather pin a shit load of hcg at the end of cycle to regain yourballs or use hcg in smaller amounts the whole cycle and never loose them??

I hope your running test prop which has to be pinned every other day. Its not recommended for a first cycle, to much pinning but faster results. Most use test E or C which is better suited for beginners with pinning twice a week. Unfortunately test E and C take about 4-5 weeks to kick in making a 8 week cycle to short to see any reAl gains. 12 weeks is proffered.8 weeks will work but only if your pinning the faster acting and more painful test prop.

Thanks for the reply.

Interesting you say to use it during the cycle, so far ive read and watched videos where people say use it after as while your using test your sending a signal to your balls to switch off and then if you use HCG at the same time your telling them switch on, on off on off and that it doesnt make sense? I dont know im not a doctor.

Did you mean to say you hope im NOT using test prop? Im using test C and was told its a slow acting test. Yes I read about 4-5 weeks also so im kind of considering doing a 3 month cycle for my first run.

Im looking to recomp, I think I should eat at maintenance and up my protein, I was only using 140g all along, 0.7 x bodyweight, so im thinking go up to 200g, thats 1 x bw.

I lift 4 times a week on wendlers 531 with assistance work, 40 mins each.

So yeah is that a good plan for recomping?

Thanks for the reply.

Interesting you say to use it during the cycle, so far ive read and watched videos where people say use it after as while your using test your sending a signal to your balls to switch off and then if you use HCG at the same time your telling them switch on, on off on off and that it doesnt make sense? I dont know im not a doctor.

Did you mean to say you hope im NOT using test prop? Im using test C and was told its a slow acting test. Yes I read about 4-5 weeks also so im kind of considering doing a 3 month cycle for my first run.

Im looking to recomp, I think I should eat at maintenance and up my protein, I was only using 140g all along, 0.7 x bodyweight, so im thinking go up to 200g, thats 1 x bw.

I lift 4 times a week on wendlers 531 with assistance work, 40 mins each.

So yeah is that a good plan for recomping?

What "signal" is being sent to your balls telling them to turn off?

Why would you run hCG after your cycle given that it is suppressive to your HPTA?

----->. Stop watching the clown Piana.

I thought thats what I was supposed to do but im all ears if what im doing is wrong.

My plan was 12 weeks Test C only
12 weeks PCT using HCG only.

Yes it Piana was one source who said to do it that way, I thought all I needed for PCT was HCG but thats wrong now correct? So is HCG absolutely necessary during a cycle?

Megatron its my first cycle so im going in a fresh and theres loads i dont know and some I do but im sure everyone who went down this road for the first time can say the same.

I want a cycle and pct thats not complicated, i just want the basic and necessary steps and precautions for a first time user of test C.

My bank account isnt swole so thats a limitng factor to how much money i can put into this.

Like I said if ye can give me the bare minimum setup for a test C cycle and PCT that would be great, id love to have a big juicy stack on hand but I cant afford it.

Can I PM you MEGATRON?

Last edited:
I thought thats what I was supposed to do but im all ears if what im doing is wrong.

My plan was 12 weeks Test C only
12 weeks PCT using HCG only.

Yes it Piana was one source who said to do it that way, I thought all I needed for PCT was HCG but thats wrong now correct? So is HCG absolutely necessary during a cycle?

Megatron its my first cycle so im going in a fresh and theres loads i dont know and some I do but im sure everyone who went down this road for the first time can say the same.

I want a cycle and pct thats not complicated, i just want the basic and necessary steps and precautions for a first time user of test C.

My bank account isnt swole so thats a limitng factor to how much money i can put into this.

Like I said if ye can give me the bare minimum setup for a test C cycle and PCT that would be great, id love to have a big juicy stack on hand but I cant afford it.

Can I PM you MEGATRON?

Read the FAQs thread linked below in my signature.

If hCG suppresses your HPTA why would you run it during PCT? The purpose of PCT is to get your HPTA functioning again.

hCG is NOT absolutely necessary during a cycle. It is just highly recommend. It stops your testicles from atrophying during a cycle. This in turn helps you recover faster and better during PCT as you are not trying to reverse atrophy. Does that sound like a good idea to you? Given how cheap hCG is why would you not want to use it?

If you are struggling to get the dollars put together for a cycle, how are you going to afford all the food you need? Food is the most important part of a cycle.

Why no AI during your cycle? I know funds are short, but how much will Gyno surgery cost when you need it? Or how about the bill for going to the ER for edema?

Do not skimp on PCT. It is the most important part of your cycle. You need Clomid and Nolva. Keep saving money so you can do it right. Ask mommy and daddy to give you gear for Xmas/chanukah/Kwanzaa

Last edited:
Read the FAQs thread linked below in my signature.

If hCG suppresses your HPTA why would you run it during PCT? The purpose of PCT is to get your HPTA functioning again.

hCG is NOT absolutely necessary during a cycle. It is just highly recommend. It stops your testicles from atrophying during a cycle. This in turn helps you recover faster and better during PCT as you are not trying to reverse atrophy. Does that sound like a good idea to you? Given how cheap hCG is why would you not want to use it?

If you are struggling to get the dollars put together for a cycle, how are you going to afford all the food you need? Food is the most important part of a cycle.

Why no AI during your cycle? I know funds are short, but how much will Gyno surgery cost when you need it? Or how about the bill for going to the ER for edema?

Do not skimp on PCT. It is the more important part of your cycle. You need Clomid and Nolva. Keep saving money so you can do it right. Ask mommy and daddy to give you gear for Xmas/chanukah/Kwanzaa

You see i was misinformed about hcg, now i know thanks for setting me straight.

Ok so preferably my cycle should be

12 weeks Test C
12 weeks HCG (At what dose considering ill be taking 500 test?)
12 weeks AI (need advice on dosage here also)

week 13 no test

12 weeks clomid (dosage?)

Does that look right? I dont know if HCG is needed during PCT now so if you could answer those few questions above I should be good to go, thanks man I appreciate it!

You see i was misinformed about hcg, now i know thanks for setting me straight.

Ok so preferably my cycle should be

12 weeks Test C
12 weeks HCG (At what dose considering ill be taking 500 test?)
12 weeks AI (need advice on dosage here also)

week 13 no test

12 weeks clomid (dosage?)

Does that look right? I dont know if HCG is needed during PCT now so if you could answer those few questions above I should be good to go, thanks man I appreciate it!

Not even close to right. Did you read the FAQs thread I referenced that fast?!?!?!?! It is a really long thread. Or are you one of those guys that wants to be spoon fed? Want me to come and do the squats for you too? :)

Never use hCG during PCT. As I have stated several times already, it is SUPPRESSIVE to your HPTA. Can you explain what that means? I want to make sure you understand the significance of that statement.

And didn't I literally just tell you PCT needs to be Clomid and Nolva?

Last edited:
Not even close to right? Did you read the FAQs thread I referenced that fast?!?!?!?! It is a really long thread. Or are you one of those guys that wants to be spoon fed? Want me to come and do the squats for you too? :)

Never use hCG during PCT. As I have stated several times already, it is SUPPRESSIVE to your HPTA. Can you explain what that means? I want to make sure you understand the significance of that statement.

And didn't I literally just tell you PCT needs to be Clomid and Nolva?

Reading through it now, great post btw, easy to read and informative.

This threw me for a loop lol

How Long to Wait Between Cycles?:

The time honored rule is that the minimum amount of time between cycles needs to be Time On + PCT = Time Off. So if you run a 12 week cycle (including the period when you don't inject while waiting for PCT) and 4 weeks of PCT you should wait at least 16 weeks before starting another cycle. This is giving your HPTA and organs enough time to recover from your cycle.

Ok got that, im looking at 12 weeks on including the 11th week where I dont inject, then week 13 pct through to week 16. At that point, I just stop everything right and wait 16 weeks for cycle 2?

I went to the clomid link but cant see the dosages for it while on PCT :/

"Never use hCG during PCT. As I have stated several times already, it is SUPPRESSIVE to your HPTA. Can you explain what that means? I want to make sure you understand the significance of that statement.

Let's establish what we are trying to accomplish here. You just got done with your cycle and you've been suppressed for however many weeks. We want to bring our natural HPTA back to life, can we all agree on that? If you said no, please ask Mom if she dropped you on your head when you were a baby. Moving on...

hCG is suppressive! Since we know that hCG mimics LH, then we know that in the presence of exogenous LH, the pituitary gland will not produce LH. Hang on a minute! You see that word in blue above? It says "natural". So which one is natural? The one I just induced by using hCG, or the one coming from the pituitary? Doh! The pituitary of course! So why? Why on earth would you want to suppress your pituitary with hCG when you're trying to recover?! "Ain't nobody got time for dat!" Are we clear on this one, folks? If you said no, you know what to do...

So next time you meet Rich Piana. Tell him that he is a dingdong, and he's hurting a lot of people with his statements. Please, Rich. stop hurting people. (Jon Stewart voice)

SERMS! Clomid and Nolva are not suppressive. In fact, they work on your brain to help the pea sized gland pump out your precious LH. That is all you should be using for post cycle therapy (pct). Otherwise, it would be like walking into a closed door and never being able to get inside. Would you constantly walk into a door without being able to get inside? Wait... that's doing the wrong thing over and over again. I'm pretty sure that's referred to as insane. Ok, enough comedy. Lame, I know. Sorry, I'm not kelkel. "

Can I get graded on that answer MEGATRON :)

Last edited:
Well todays the day for me, im all excited to start out on this journey.

One question do, the bacteriostatic water you use to mix hcg with, can anything else be used as im having trouble sourcing some here in Ireland.

Last edited:
So what will your cycle and PCT be now that you have read everything?

16 weeks test 500 a week, 250mg mon and thursday with ai every 3.5 days with hcg taken on same days as test @ 250IU .Stop on week 11, on week 12 take clomid and nolva for 4 weeks, then wait 16 weeks for cycle 2...

Q.Im taking a 1.7 shot, once a week, that should be around 500 total right? 1.7 X 300mg = 510...?

Q.Probably stupid one but ill ask anyway, can you use the seem needle to inject hcg as test? Like 2 separate shots with the same needle?

Ive ordered my hcg and ai, will have them next week, thanks a lot guys for all the help!

Last edited:
Just did my firs tshot and I was brave, no hesitation at all ha, got a bit freaked when there was a tiny drop of blood after I pulled out but a quick research said its normal and could of been capilaries and that if it was a vein it would of hurt like a mother but it was all painless.

PS I aspirated too and no blood return, well I guess im officially on the wagon guys haha.

P.S Its called ONArmor, test enan, anyone hear of it?

Last edited:
Do not start your cycle until you have your AI and hCG in your hands. First rule of cycling is to have everything in hand before starting. Don't be that guy.

So 16 weeks of Test, but your want to start Clomid and Nolva in week 12? That doesn't make any sense.

How much AI will you take twice a week?

Don't do multiple injections with the same needle. Just draw the test and hCG (backload) into the same syringe and do one injection. Or use insulin needles to inject the hCG.

Each injection should be about .85ml if your Test is 300mg/ml.

Do not start your cycle until you have your AI and hCG in your hands. First rule of cycling is to have everything in hand before starting. Don't be that guy.

So 16 weeks of Test, but your want to start Clomid and Nolva in week 12? That doesn't make any sense.

How much AI will you take twice a week?

Don't do multiple injections with the same needle. Just draw the test and hCG (backload) into the same syringe and do one injection. Or use insulin needles to inject the hCG.

Each injection should be about .85ml if your Test is 300mg/ml.

Yeah sorry i mis wrote that, 16 weeks total including 4 weeks pct.

Im taking 0.5mg arimidex every 3 days.

Ill have the hcg monday.

Also .85ml at 300mg, would that only be 255?

I may have made a mistake so. I pinned 1.5ml yesterday, I was only going to pin once a week, do I have to split it into twice a week at 0.85?

Last edited:
Yeah sorry i mis wrote that, 16 weeks total including 4 weeks pct.

Im taking 0.5mg arimidex every 3 days.

Ill have the hcg monday.

Also .85ml at 300mg, would that only be 255?

I may have made a mistake so. I pinned 1.5ml yesterday, I was only going to pin once a week, do I have to split it into twice a week at 0.85?

In Post #16 you said you planned on pinning 250mg twice a week. And that is what most people do. Sounds like you pinned 450mg yesterday. Math is a bitch. :)

But you should not have started as you don't have everything in hand yet.

So can you lay out by week how much and what you will be running? Let's see the details.

Back