Equitest 400 for first time user.

In Post #16 you said you planned on pinning 250mg twice a week. And that is what most people do. Sounds like you pinned 450mg yesterday. Math is a bitch. :)

But you should not have started as you don't have everything in hand yet.

So can you lay out by week how much and what you will be running? Let's see the details.

Yeah man thats what my plan was and then I realised later that I indeed pinned 450mg by mistake, derp. So what will I do now man, will I pin an extra 50/100mg later this week or just let it be for this week?

HCG, I know, Rich Piana rightly fucked me up along with other posts that say its not necessary etc, i was just super excited to start but all isnt lost, ill have it next monday so 1 week wouldnt hurt me too much right?

Testosterone ethanate 500mg per week(250mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday ) for 12 weeks
Arimedex 0.5mg every 3rd day 12 weeks (Apparently no right dose for this, trial and error for the individual)
Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection) 12 weeks

THE PCT
Clomid
Nolva

I still need dosage on them man, i cant find them in your sig link, i go to the other link but cant see it?

In the last hour my balls have been achy, not pain but slight pulsing pins and needs feeling, just throwing that in.

Last edited:
Yeah man thats what my plan was and then I realised later that I indeed pinned 450mg by mistake, derp. So what will I do now man, will I pin an extra 50/100mg later this week or just let it be for this week?

Yeah I know, Rich Piana rightly fucked me up along with other posts that say its not necessary etc, i was just super excited to start but all isnt lost, ill have it next monday so 1 week wouldnt hurt me too much right?

Testosterone ethanate 500mg per week(250mg on Monday and 250 mg on Thursday ) for 12 weeks
Arimedex 0.5mg every 3rd day 12 weeks (Apparently no right dose for this, trial and error for the individual)
Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection) 12 weeks

THE PCT
Clomid
Nolva

I still need dosage on them man, i cant find them in your sig link, i go to the other link but cant see it?

You need to run the hCG and Adex up until three days before PCT starts. Don't stop them with your last Injection.

I would recommend .25mg of Adex EOD instead.

Just do your next 250mg injection as planned and keep going. Pray that AI arrives on time. Whatever you do though, don't get the idea that you need to take a bigger starting dose of AI when it arrives though to "catch up". AI's don't work that way. They do nothing for the estrogen already there. They only work to prevent new estrogen from being created.

I will let other guys handle PCT doses as I am on TRT. Or you could try reading other threads to see what others are running.

So from here on out you need to commit to getting your head in the game. No more junior varsity fuck ups!

You need to run the hCG and Adex up until three days before PCT starts. Don't stop them with your last Injection.

I would recommend .25mg of Adex EOD instead.

Just do your next 250mg injection as planned and keep going. Pray that AI arrives on time. Whatever you do though, don't get the idea that you need to take a bigger starting dose of AI when it arrives though to "catch up". AI's don't work that way. They do nothing for the estrogen already there. They only work to prevent new estrogen from being created.

I will let other guys handle PCT doses as I am on TRT. Or you could try reading other threads to see what others are running.

So from here on out you need to commit to getting your head in the game. No more junior varsity fuck ups!

I have 5 X 0.5mg A.I tabs at the moment and started yesterday, took one and will have the hcg and the rest of the AI by monday so all im missing atm is the HCG.

Ok so your saying do another injection on thursday of 250mg, that will total 700mg this week, that ok?

Well in the cycling for beginners sticky here it says...

THE PCT
Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

So id be using clomid and nolva, if anyone can advise me on the PCT equivalent to the above protocol that would be great.

I have another question.

Im 6ft 220lbs with about 20% bf, I managed to lose 168lbs and went down to 190. Then tried to eat at maintenance at 2300kcal (which obviously it wasnt) and went back up to 205 over a few months. That was ok.

I was then hit with night time eating disorder and in the span of 2.5 months have put on 15lbs, the NED isnt as bad now, actually lost 3lbs last week as i locked away the food.

Ive been dieting since 2012, lost 168lb and to end up back at 220 has me in tremendous mental pain. Im burnt out on dieting, felt like crap all the time.

Long story short Ive been lifting since 2012, lifts have been staknent pretty much all this year until NED kicked in, they have gone up slightly.

My TDEE has always been really low, id look at food and put on weight.

I want to try and recomp. My actual natural TDEE atm is id say 1900/2000kcal, even while lifting 4 times a week and eating clean.

Can anyone help advise me here on maybe what to do, I was just gonna continue to lift while on gear at 2000/2300 and try and bring my lbm up and drop some fat.

Im in a bad way guys can you please advise me?

I have 5 X 0.5mg A.I tabs at the moment and started yesterday, took one and will have the hcg and the rest of the AI by monday so all im missing atm is the HCG.

Ok so your saying do another injection on thursday of 250mg, that will total 700mg this week, that ok?

Well in the cycling for beginners sticky here it says...

THE PCT
Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

So id be using clomid and nolva, if anyone can advise me on the PCT equivalent to the above protocol that would be great.

What type of AI do you have?

Yes, just continue injections.

I have another question.

Im 6ft 220lbs with about 20% bf, I managed to lose 168lbs and went down to 190. Then tried to eat at maintenance at 2300kcal (which obviously it wasnt) and went back up to 205 over a few months. That was ok.

I was then hit with night time eating disorder and in the span of 2.5 months have put on 15lbs, the NED isnt as bad now, actually lost 3lbs last week as i locked away the food.

Ive been dieting since 2012, lost 168lb and to end up back at 220 has me in tremendous mental pain. Im burnt out on dieting, felt like crap all the time.

Long story short Ive been lifting since 2012, lifts have been staknent pretty much all this year until NED kicked in, they have gone up slightly.

My TDEE has always been really low, id look at food and put on weight.

I want to try and recomp. My actual natural TDEE atm is id say 1900/2000kcal, even while lifting 4 times a week and eating clean.

Can anyone help advise me here on maybe what to do, I was just gonna continue to lift while on gear at 2000/2300 and try and bring my lbm up and drop some fat.

Im in a bad way guys can you please advise me?

This numbers don't sound right given your weight, body fat % and activity level. Have you considered hiring a diet coach? I think it may be the best value you could get for your money. Especially while running a cycle. I know this is a little late, but your decision to run a cycle given the above may not have been a wise decision.

This numbers don't sound right given your weight, body fat % and activity level. Have you considered hiring a diet coach? I think it may be the best value you could get for your money. Especially while running a cycle. I know this is a little late, but your decision to run a cycle given the above may not have been a wise decision.

Trust me i know the numbers dont add up, other people at my activity level are healthy weight and eat up towards 3000kcals a day, i must be cursed with a slow metabolism.

tbh man I dont need a diet coach, i know a lot about macros and dieting etc, its what enabled me to lose 168lbs on my own in the first place. Myfitnesspal was my bible.

Im not sure of exact bf % but id say ballpark 20% from eyeballing.

Its just im not sure how to approach it from a cycle perspective/recomp as far as what macros should be used, I was gonna eat 200g protein, thats excessive natty for me but is it too little on a cycle...

I was researching last night a lot and people said they recomped quite nicely on just one cycle but they all failed to mention what macros they were running.

I know its not good timing megatron but tbh im at the end of my rope with this, i gave 4 years to it, got stronger, lost 168lbs, then put back on 30lbs and its just too much. Ive been spinning my wheels for so long and thats when i said to hell with it im gonna break some rules and at 29 years of age, its time for me, im not trying to justify or argue what im doing is right timing but for me it is.

Anyway in light of what you said i think im gonna need a higher AI dose since im at a higher bf %, ill have to look into that, aldo i think you mentioned a dose a few replies back, ill have a look.

Thanks for your support man id be lost without you!

Last edited:
Arimidex Anastrozole 0.5mg.

ur making it pretty complicated dude, i'll give u the typical run real quick (worked good as my first cycle):

1-12 test e 500mg (I suggest pin 250 test e e3d, for stable bloods, less fluc IMO)
.5 adex e3d (ur AI) -Adjust if needed (can do .25 EOD too)
1-12 HCG 250IU e3d

wait 3 weeks after last test shot (keep running HCG and AI)

PCT: (don't run hcg or ai during this)
clomid 50/25/25/25
Nova 40/20/20/20

PS: Hcg ratio for 250IU per shot is: 5,000IU hcg powder + 5ml bac = .5 cc of 250IU HCG mixture...
Make a bunch of then and freeze it up.
HCG is subQ, inject into BF using insulin needles.

Last edited:
Trust me i know the numbers dont add up, other people at my activity level are healthy weight and eat up towards 3000kcals a day, i must be cursed with a slow metabolism.

tbh man I dont need a diet coach, i know a lot about macros and dieting etc, its what enabled me to lose 168lbs on my own in the first place. Myfitnesspal was my bible.

Im not sure of exact bf % but id say ballpark 20% from eyeballing.

Its just im not sure how to approach it from a cycle perspective/recomp as far as what macros should be used, I was gonna eat 200g protein, thats excessive natty for me but is it too little on a cycle...

I was researching last night a lot and people said they recomped quite nicely on just one cycle but they all failed to mention what macros they were running.

I know its not good timing megatron but tbh im at the end of my rope with this, i gave 4 years to it, got stronger, lost 168lbs, then put back on 30lbs and its just too much. Ive been spinning my wheels for so long and thats when i said to hell with it im gonna break some rules and at 29 years of age, its time for me, im not trying to justify or argue what im doing is right timing but for me it is.

Anyway in light of what you said i think im gonna need a higher AI dose since im at a higher bf %, ill have to look into that, aldo i think you mentioned a dose a few replies back, ill have a look.

Thanks for your support man id be lost without you!

AAS is going to put more weight on you. It allows you to carry more glycogen. Each gram of glycogen has about three grams of water attached to it. This is generally na good thing as it makes you stronger. But the weight on the scale will go up. You have to remember that this glycogen goes away when you cycle is over so don't freak out when you are gaining weight on the same number of calories.

You may want to do a cut on this cycle. The AAS will ensure that you don't lose muscle mass despite being inna caloric deficit.

Macros would look something like this.

Total Calories = 10-20% less than TDEE

Protein = 0.8-1.0g per pound. So 176-220g in your case.

Fat = 0.4g per pound. So 88g in your case.

Carbohydrates will make up the remainder of your calories to achieve your Total Calorie target.

AAS is going to put more weight on you. It allows you to carry more glycogen. Each gram of glycogen has about three grams of water attached to it. This is generally na good thing as it makes you stronger. But the weight on the scale will go up. You have to remember that this glycogen goes away when you cycle is over so don't freak out when you are gaining weight on the same number of calories.

You may want to do a cut on this cycle. The AAS will ensure that you don't lose muscle mass despite being inna caloric deficit.

Macros would look something like this.

Total Calories = 10-20% less than TDEE

Protein = 0.8-1.0g per pound. So 176-220g in your case.

Fat = 0.4g per pound. So 88g in your case.

Carbohydrates will make up the remainder of your calories to achieve your Total Calorie target.

Yup im aware of the glycogen weight gain but thanks for the heads up.

Im just going to run at a maintenance type diet and change it IF I start dropping weight like 6 weeks in.

Im hoping to gain muscle like this, I know it wont be as good as a lean bulk but hey others have said it worked and the fact ill be on gear im optimistic about it.

My head isnt in a place to cut atm, Id be up for it my next cycle for sure but thats a good bit away yet.

I might even take one of those metabolism speed up orals, I was offered them this time but turned them down as I dont want to cut right now and ive heard they can screw up your thyroid and havnt looked into it yet.

Is it too early to be seeing strength gains already today, squat day I set some very good PRs on squat and everything else. I know its too early but said id throw it out there.

Yup im aware of the glycogen weight gain but thanks for the heads up.

Im just going to run at a maintenance type diet and change it IF I start dropping weight like 6 weeks in.

Im hoping to gain muscle like this, I know it wont be as good as a lean bulk but hey others have said it worked and the fact ill be on gear im optimistic about it.

My head isnt in a place to cut atm, Id be up for it my next cycle for sure but thats a good bit away yet.

I might even take one of those metabolism speed up orals, I was offered them this time but turned them down as I dont want to cut right now and ive heard they can screw up your thyroid and havnt looked into it yet.

Is it too early to be seeing strength gains already today, squat day I set some very good PRs on squat and everything else. I know its too early but said id throw it out there.

Too early. It is psychosomatic

Back again.

Just got my HCG but im a bit confused by it, it looks like this...

View attachment 563281

Its called pregnyl and the vials look very strange, none of it is in english so I havent a clue what to do.

Theres a little vial with 5000 iu HCG, then a 1ml bottle of what I presume is sterile water. it says physiological solution.

Im pretty sure they are glass vials, how the hell do i mix them?

Also I asked for biostatic water as id need it for 2 months and this is what I was given, not impressed.

edit just found this video, ok so thats cool but how in hell am i to measure 250 iu of hcg with 1ml of water and store it with this setup... >:I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghuqn9cHv9w

Last edited:

Pregnyl is just a brand name for hCG.

With the 1ml you have you could make a solution of 5000iu/ml. That means you would need to draw 5units (or 0.05ml) into an insulin syringe for a 250iu dose, twice per week.

If you think that's going to be too difficult to measure (insulin pins HIGHLY recommended here) then you need to obtain more bac water.

You will need to store it in the fridge once it's reconstituted. Or better yet, draw it all out into seperate syringes and freeze the syringes. Do NOT freeze the ampoule/vial you mix it in. It will need to be transferred to a vial after you snap the ampoule, it cannot stay sterile in the open air.

Pregnyl is just a brand name for hCG.

With the 1ml you have you could make a solution of 5000iu/ml. That means you would need to draw 5units (or 0.05ml) into an insulin syringe for a 250iu dose, twice per week.

If you think that's going to be too difficult to measure (insulin pins HIGHLY recommended here) then you need to obtain more bac water.

You will need to store it in the fridge once it's reconstituted. Or better yet, draw it all out into seperate syringes and freeze the syringes. Do NOT freeze the ampoule/vial you mix it in. It will need to be transferred to a vial after you snap the ampoule, it cannot stay sterile in the open air.

Hi thanks for the reply, yeah I can do that ok, I have insulin syringes.

They measure full, 1ml, and start from 0-100 with breaks at 10,20,20,40 etc up along

within the 10 mark say, there are 5 more additional breaks to measure from.

The reason im explaining all this is because i dont know how much 5 units or 0.05ml is. Im guessing I just draw up halfway in the 10 marker?

Have you any idea, its so small :/

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the reply, yeah I can do that ok, I have insulin syringes.

They measure full, 1ml, and start from 0-100 with breaks at 10,20,20,40 etc up along

within the 10 mark say, there are 5 more additional breaks to measure from.

The reason im explaining all this is because i dont know how much 5 units or 0.05ml is. Im guessing I just draw up halfway in the 10 marker?

Have you any idea, its so small :/

0.05ml is 1/20th of a milliliter. Just get your calculator out and do the math.

Last edited:
Back