Equitest 400 for first time user.

So 0.2?

That would be just 1 notch up in the 0-10 range so for me. Theres 5 nothes in each.

Also megatron, ive done 2 weeks at 500 test now. Is it too late to start the hcg?

Definitely not, start as soon as you can. 5 units = half way to the 10unit marker lol. That is what you should be dosing per pin if you mixed the full 1ml into the 5000iu.

So 0.2?

That would be just 1 notch up in the 0-10 range so for me. Theres 5 nothes in each.

Also megatron, ive done 2 weeks at 500 test now. Is it too late to start the hcg?

No not 0.2.

Definitely not to late to start hCG if you can figure out the right dose.

at that stage that you go get blood work done and know for sure where your at.

Im back. Finished the cycle and got bloods done 14 days after last shot, a bit late but the doctor was on holidays that i didnt know about so i had to wait.

Anyway the results for my test came back at mid range from the high low scale. Im wondering now did A. the gear ware off that fast or B was the gear fake, i need a answer asap as i need to know whether or not i should start pct.

Pls respond.

Im back. Finished the cycle and got bloods done 14 days after last shot, a bit late but the doctor was on holidays that i didnt know about so i had to wait.

Anyway the results for my test came back at mid range from the high low scale. Im wondering now did A. the gear ware off that fast or B was the gear fake, i need a answer asap as i need to know whether or not i should start pct.

Pls respond.

Anyone please.

Back