Estro-Clear?

JCT

Has anybody heard of this stuff? I tried searching with no luck. My friend swears by it over clomid for post cycle therapy (pct). There's info on it at diamondnutrition.net I'm thinking about trying it but wanted some feed back. Thanks.

I'm guessing no one has heard of this stuff, especially since there's no search results. Here is the info I pulled from that site let me know what you guys think. Thanks

"By now everyone knows Testosterone is the undisputed heavyweight champion when it comes to packing on muscle. High levels of Testosterone in the body will cause a more muscular look and increase body strength, recovery and improve protein metabolism. But every champion has a weakness, and Testosterone's weakness is Estrogen. All the benifits of an increased Testosterone level in the body can be canceled out by the high level of Estrogen. All gyno (Bitch Tits), a puffy water retention look, Acne and body fat accumulation are a direct result of a high Estrogen level in the body. For years, Anti - Estrogen drugs like Novadex and Arimidex were very important in every elite bodybuilder's stack, but like Steroids, Novadex and Arimidex are illegal without a prescripition. So what is the solution?

Estro-Clear is a new ground breaking formula that is designed to block and clear Estrogen levels accumulated by taking potent anabolic and androgenic compounds. Estro-Clear is the only Anti-Estrogen product carrying thr five safeguards: Indole-3-Cabrinol(I3C), Calcium D- glucarate, Tocotrienols, Moomiyo (Shilajit) and Chinese Knotweed Extract (20% Trans- Resveratrol). This exclusive powerful synergistic formulation brought to you by Diamond Nutrition, aggressively combats heightened Estrogen levels associated with heavy steroids and prohormones use. The anti-Estrogen ingredients in Estro-Clear actually inhibit excess androgen (Testosterone) in the body from converting to Estrogen. Ultimately the use of Estro-Clear allows for consumers to get the anabolic benifits of heightened Testosterone and Androgen levels without the negative side effects of high Estrogen levels. The net effect is a perfect hormonal milieu for losing body fat, gaining muscle mass and a lean hard body."

probably another useless suplement, but there is not enough info yet so dont take my words for it. If you do decide to try it, let us know your results.

I know diamond makes a good 1test but havent tried there estro-clear. I have seen studies and have heard good things about oxo by ergo-pharm. I would go with ergo-pharm

Back