estrogen blockers?

agular9

Anyone know where to get good estrogen bockers for a good price? I know a local max muscle said 50... does that seem about normal? When you take estrogen blockers, do you do it right from the begining or do you wait? I really don't want to have man boobs when i'm older!!!

I heard nolva is good... will any "estrogen blocker" work just as good?

What purpose are you taking them for? Are you running a cycle? If so, what is it? We need more information.

yes, starting a cycle... 350mg test and 75mg anadrol. should i start taking estrogen blockers now? is it a daily intake? or should i wait?

i'm going to take test for 8 weeks and the anadrol for 4.

Well, if this is your first cycle I would begin not using any SERMS (nolva, etc.) or aromatase inhibitors (arimidex, letro, etc.). This will help you see how exactly you respond to the compound(s). A lot of guys find that they don't bloat much at all on certain compounds, while others find that they blow up right away and need to run something to counteract this. For this reason, I would have nolva and arimidex and/or letro on hand in case you get some nasty side effects and need to treat them. It's really easy to begin using something to treat certain side effects and the information you get from seeing exactly how you respond to certain compounds will help you down the road.

For this same reason, I would recommend that you only run testosterone for your first cycle. If you run two compounds and you have never used either before you will not know which one is causing which reactions (both positive and negative). For example, if you get really bad acne on cycle but are running the testosterone and anadrol, how do you know which one is causing it? That's why I'd encourage you to only run the testosterone for your first.

Back