Estrogen on Cycle: The Good, The Bad, and The Proper Management of Both.

Can Arimidex and Aromasin be used together in short duration to combat spike in E2? I am on .5EOD Adex, but am having huge spikes in E2. I have about 7 caps of Asin 12.5mg

Can Arimidex and Aromasin be used together in short duration to combat spike in E2? I am on .5EOD Adex, but am having huge spikes in E2. I have about 7 caps of Asin 12.5mg

I suppose they could be but I have never heard of it being done. Is there any reason you do not want to increase dosage or frequency of administration of the dex instead?

hey Jimi im trying to send you a message but its saying im not allowed for some reason, I guess I need a certain amount of post's. can you msg me I just need some advice/questions.

hey Jimi im trying to send you a message but its saying im not allowed for some reason, I guess I need a certain amount of post's. can you msg me I just need some advice/questions.

You won't be able to message him back, you need 50posts to PM unless it's admin. Post your question here and you can get help

great read jim I learnt a lot ... but I have one question as I am uk based they have not heard of Arimidex only nova(tamox) do you know of another????

great read jim I learnt a lot ... but I have one question as I am uk based they have not heard of Arimidex only nova(tamox) do you know of another????
Im not sure who you are referring too but you can get arimidex from the site sponsor rui products. They call it liquidex. Also Exemestane is another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) option, again avail from rui as liquistane.
Hope that helps.
Remember arimidex and tamox are 2 totally different types of compounds. Arimidex is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromatase inhibitor) which lowers your levels of e2 by inhibiting the enzyme that causes the conversion (or aromitization) of test to estrogen. Tamox is a serm (selective estrogen recptor modulator) which does nothing to lower e2 levels however it block the e2 receptor in selected tissues not allowing it to exert its effects in those tissues.

I keep reading people's cycle breakdown where they start their Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Week 1 Day 1, Wouldn't it be better to start your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on Week 2 or 3 so you don't crush your estrogen right off the hop?

I keep reading people's cycle breakdown where they start their Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Week 1 Day 1, Wouldn't it be better to start your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on Week 2 or 3 so you don't crush your estrogen right off the hop?

That's why .25mg/EOD is the usual recommended starting dose for those who aren't up to speed on controlling E2 or new to AAS. It's a pretty mild dose and isn't too likely to crush E2 levels. Blood work is the best way to verify if your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosing protocol is effective or not. I also started on the very first day of the cycle with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). No E2 issues for me.

That's why .25mg/EOD is the usual recommended starting dose for those who aren't up to speed on controlling E2 or new to AAS. It's a pretty mild dose and isn't too likely to crush E2 levels. Blood work is the best way to verify if your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosing protocol is effective or not. I also started on the very first day of the cycle with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). No E2 issues for me.

Good to know!
Will keep that in mind, just sucks a bit in Canada trying to get blood work done all the time. I went in a few months back to do a 'Pre Cycle' to see what my natural levels were like and it was like pulling teeth, I hadn't had any blood work since 2006 and the Doctor kept asking me why, I just told her that I want to see if i'm healthy, figured that would be a good enough reason.

many thanks for your answer jimi... I had a small amount of gyno your going thro being a teenage so am prone to it at that site the doctor at the time said of its just fatty tissue ... yeah right ... now I know it wasn't having done some cycles b4 but have only ever used tamox..
Again a great read from u thanks

Would Masteron help control the estrogen side affects while running test?
No. Masteron in no way lowers estrogen. What is does do is shift the androgen/estrogen ratio like all dht based steroids do in varying degrees and in a very small, VERY small % of situations this can actually mean the difference in gyno appearing or not. It is in no way a replacement for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle. Good question and common misconception.

Nice Article!!

This is a very useful website and I have found good information here and I really appreciate the efforts of the writer of this essay for sharing nice ideas. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimi, first time on this board. Great article.
About a year ago I took some dumb advice and did not take a very good PCT which led to some gyno and my testicles never regaining their original size
Is it too late to do anything about this? If not, how would one take raloxifene and exemestane. I know this is a difficult answer for someone who is not immediately coming off a cycle.
Whats the best way to take these two products to kick up my own T production while also keeping my estrogen down in the normal range.

Jimi, first time on this board. Great article.
About a year ago I took some dumb advice and did not take a very good PCT which led to some gyno and my testicles never regaining their original size
Is it too late to do anything about this? If not, how would one take raloxifene and exemestane. I know this is a difficult answer for someone who is not immediately coming off a cycle.
Whats the best way to take these two products to kick up my own T production while also keeping my estrogen down in the normal range.

Step 1 is blood work. You may just need ralox and not stane as well. Id tend to think thats the case if not on cycle. Ralox should be dosed at 60mg/day. Expect to take it for at least 2 months. Blood work is essential though first..it really is.

Back