Ethyl Oleate 70% acceptable?

wildboy

Hi, I got an important question on Ethyl Oleate. At the moment its impossible to order EO in Germany, only the tech 70% is available. Is it possible to use this concentration instead of the 95-99% Pharma Version?

I found an offer in India but the shipping costs are enormous about 125$ for 5l. Maybe someone knows an adress in Europe where I can order if the tech 70% EO is unusable?

My question would then be, what does the remaining 30% consist of? If it is something like grapeseed oil, then great.

Not sure if it might be possible for you to order from a US vendor such as http://researchsupply.net

Of course, you probably don't need EO at all. Not sure if you are trying to make painless test prop or what.

Yes youre right but not just Testo-P, any other Roid too.... Research Supply is pretty expensive but thanks for the link by the way. Painless injections are a fine thing to me almost every ulab is using it at the moment.

wildboy said:
Yes youre right but not just Testo-P, any other Roid too.... Research Supply is pretty expensive but thanks for the link by the way. Painless injections are a fine thing to me almost every ulab is using it at the moment.
Based on their other prices, their prices are very good. But EO is just a very expensive solvent.

Easy solution is to use long ester gear.

Yes, EO is just plain 'ole expensive, no way to get around it right now.
Also, I wouldn't necessarily say that using EO results in a "painless" inj site but rather it allows you to use prop/phenylprop esters in high concentrations withOUT an increase in pain level...which of course is a good thing.

Im new to this whole section of homebrewing, but the EO is more than too expensive from my point of view... In Germany its available again in August, the Price for 1000ml is about 45$ then! And the supplier in India is even cheaper, about 30$ for 2500ml 98%, but who knows for sure what these guys are doing? :confused: Is there a possibilty for testing the EO by myself? I just wanna make sure I dont inject any shit into me.

Edit:
Its not only the painless inject, the thin solution is also a fine thing. I confess, I prefer thinner needles...

Last edited:
Back