ethyl oleate

For the given price of the compound, i wouldn't use it for everything. It's makes much more sense to make cyp, or test e with oil rather then with EO cuz it is fairly expensive and painless anyway. Why would you want to make other compounds with EO anyway?

You can use 50/50 mix of EO/Oil and it will allow short esters to be made with higher mg/ml. E.g. TP 200mg/ml or NPP 200mg/ml painless. Cost when NOT buying in bulk? Around $40-$50 for 100ml.

The answer to the question, from my experience, is a resounding NO. I have several EO mixes that have crashed. They were cyps, enathates and undeclynates. Where it worked best for me were the props. The bases even crashed...hard!

GPAS said:
The answer to the question, from my experience, is a resounding NO. I have several EO mixes that have crashed. They were cyps, enathates and undeclynates. Where it worked best for me were the props. The bases even crashed...hard!

Did you still use BB with those?

Just too rich for my blood - plus the fact that its not all its cracked up to be.

I either cap or suspend all my orals in oil.
Ive also pretty much boycotted short ester injectables.

Basically the only really good use IMO would be for nortoriously painful brews - prop not included that shit doesnt come close to say, bold acetate.

My favorie UG uses ethyl oleate as oil, along with BA/BB. It doesn't crash, even at concentrations of test enan at 350mg/ml. The e.o. is smooth, even waterlike. Internet lab reports on concentration, plus my own bloodwork prove it's all legit.
Their range of products includes test prop, enan, cyp; tren ac, enan; boldenone und, masteron, deca, drive, sust, and liquid D-bol, which is the only one that sometimes crashes.
So by all means it can be done. I do not know if they add anything else besides the BA/BB.

Thoms said:
My favorie UG uses ethyl oleate as oil, along with BA/BB. It doesn't crash, even at concentrations of test enan at 350mg/ml. The e.o. is smooth, even waterlike. Internet lab reports on concentration, plus my own bloodwork prove it's all legit.
Their range of products includes test prop, enan, cyp; tren ac, enan; boldenone und, masteron, deca, drive, sust, and liquid D-bol, which is the only one that sometimes crashes.
So by all means it can be done. I do not know if they add anything else besides the BA/BB.
*Smacks forehead

test enan CANNOT crash, its soluble in oil (unless subjected to COLD temps - it will not crash at cool room temp). Moreover, its a liquid at bodytemp, so it cant crash in raw form either once injected.

And liquid dbol crashes, but I can throw it in CHEAP grain alcohol and you couldnt crash it if your life depended on it. I hope you arent paying too much for this stuff.

DougoeFre5h said:
And liquid dbol crashes, but I can throw it in CHEAP grain alcohol and you couldnt crash it if your life depended on it. I hope you arent paying too much for this stuff.

Again, making things too difficult is something I will never understand. Why not just use the tried and true method? Is there a reason to have 200mg/ml Prop anyhow?

As for liquid Dbol, I have made that shit hold in EC at 200mg/ml with no problems at all. Held like that for over a year.

Oh I do mind, thats why I have plenty of orals on hand.

Ive done the prop thing, I hate it. Some people love it and to those brave few, I tip my hat. What works works ya know?

DougoeFre5h said:
Oh I do mind, thats why I have plenty of orals on hand.

Ive done the prop thing, I hate it. Some people love it and to those brave few, I tip my hat. What works works ya know?

I hear ya...what oral do you like to finish with?

HAHAHA, sexual out-of-but-in-context joke award goes to RJH.

Well I havent come off in a long time, but dbol comes to mind as a good finisher-upper.

DougoeFre5h said:
HAHAHA, sexual out-of-but-in-context joke award goes to RJH.

Well I havent come off in a long time, but dbol comes to mind as a good finisher-upper.

Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be here all week folks....

Try the Veal!

Seriously though. What i have been doing when I come off is going straight into a 3 week cycle of 100mcg/PWO of IGF-1. Works great and doesn't cause for that wait time for post cycle therapy (pct) to roll around.

Back