Testosteron Enanthate
10 ml / 250 mg

BA 0,2 ml
BB 1,8 ml
EO 5,88 ml
Powder 2,5 gram

It is okay recipe or not??

The math seems about right. However, a couple things:

1. Test E @ 250mg/ml -- from my experience, Test E at 200mg/ml or higher can cause pain and swelling the day after the injection and it could last for several days.

If you want to use Test at concentration higher than 200mg/ml, I'd suggest you use Test C instead. It's painless.

2. BB and EO -- they could further increase post injection pain. If you have used them at these concentration before and have no issue, then I suppose go for them. But if you have never used them, you might want to know of a few things:

1) BB / EO can melt the rubber plunger in a syringe

2) EO can cause an allergic reaction that is painful, and you'd feel like you have the flu

(Warning: Ethyl Oleate)
(Ethyl oleate (EO) allergy painful injection)

Personally, I have never used BB or EO, because they're not necessary when brewing Test E (or any compound, in my opinion and experience).

The math seems about right. However, a couple things:

1. Test E @ 250mg/ml -- from my experience, Test E at 200mg/ml or higher can cause pain and swelling the day after the injection and it could last for several days.

If you want to use Test at concentration higher than 200mg/ml, I'd suggest you use Test C instead. It's painless.

2. BB and EO -- they could further increase post injection pain. If you have used them at these concentration before and have no issue, then I suppose go for them. But if you have never used them, you might want to know of a few things:

1) BB / EO can melt the rubber plunger in a syringe

2) EO can cause an allergic reaction that is painful, and you'd feel like you have the flu

(Warning: Ethyl Oleate)
(Ethyl oleate (EO) allergy painful injection)

Personally, I have never used BB or EO, because they're not necessary when brewing Test E (or any compound, in my opinion and experience).

I use Alpha pharma Testosteron enanthate he is dissolved in EO and did not hurt at all so I'll just BA and EO + powder

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion 20ml @ 250mg/ml

5 grams test E
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml EO

it is all right?

I use Alpha pharma Testosteron enanthate he is dissolved in EO and did not hurt at all so I'll just BA and EO + powder

If you have no problem with EO, then you can give it a try.

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion 20ml @ 250mg/ml

5 grams test E
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml EO

it is all right?

Your math is correct.

However, I did a Google search and found that Alpha pharma Test E uses BA at 0.9% - which is about 1%.

testo-03.jpg

Do you want to use 1% BA like Alpha pharma, or do you want to use 5% BA?

If you want to use 1% BA, then the formula would be:

5 grams test E
0.2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 1% BA
15.8 ml EO

and may be used only EO without BA? see this
############Don't POst Links###########

Last edited by a moderator:
Back