eurovet

huge bump for this company they have all the tabs and injectables at the best quality as they made a pact with syd and they make great injectables and most of all they are safe and a serious company is the only lab that is open in mexico but they are really careful.

the tabs just came out. they have stan tabs,oxandro tabs , and dbol tabs

they are gonna put them in their web page soon.

they have diferent names eurovet, euro-vet and......... eurovets i think

good products bros i think they are the best or there better than bullshit dragon

ironvet said:
huge bump for this company they have all the tabs and injectables at the best quality as they made a pact with syd and they make great injectables and most of all they are safe and a serious company i think they are the best or there better than bullshit dragon

^^^^^^
sniff, I smell bullshit, but hey, perhaps that's the New Yorker in me...

Last edited:
mkdrol2 said:
Has anyone heard or used from a company called eurovet?

ironvet said:
huge bump for this company they have all the tabs and injectables at the best quality as they made a pact with syd and they make great injectables and most of all they are safe and a serious company is the only lab that is open in mexico but they are really careful.

the tabs just came out. they have stan tabs,oxandro tabs , and dbol tabs

they are gonna put them in their web page soon.

they have diferent names eurovet, euro-vet and......... eurovets i think

good products bros i think they are the best or there better than bullshit dragon

TopGunAP said:
Good company the tabs are good to go........

Wow, you guys have like 7 posts together. I think you are going to need one more guy (maybe call him BigDan) who can say how CHEAP eurovet is. You've covered product and quality. Don't forget price to get the productmix right.

Maybe you can sell some Eurovet parfume as well as this is starting to smell like bullshit.

Last edited:
And being that Eurovet is near or in Laredo, TX and you being in the same location, is he your buddy? Just curious.

AP2 said:
And being that Eurovet is near or in Laredo, TX and you being in the same location, is he your buddy? Just curious.

I'm near laredo bro, in San Antonio, I used to go there but to much shit going on and the guy of the pharmacy that used to sell me got busted in 2005, I got my gear now in Progreso, Tamaulipas, in the main street in Los Gavilanes, found some Eurovet, X-gear, Supertest, and Brovel Deca, and some tabs from Pet Pharma but they were asking a fortune since they told me they were the last of them...........

I just post my opinion on the injectables can say anything since I bought that time Supertest , brovel deca and a tabs of dbol from Eurovet, some weeks ago got some primo from Xgear and was good oil very thin easy to load and felt good............

sirxxlew said:
brovel....wow haven't heard that name in a while. did you come across tornel and qv by any chance too?

From Tornel I found Equi-gan (boldenone at 50mg), T200, supertest and Deca200mb, from Brovel T200 and Deca200, these where the only ones from the old companies, they told me that they were going to have some of SYD group, (kangaroo) but just cyp at 50mg and some other don't remember......and then behind the counter some of the other UG brands.......

The price for the gear from old companies were expensive, I bought gear in Nuevo Laredo before dec 2005 and no comparison.....

Super Man said:
qv is back up and running

Bajavet in Tj was selling copies, QV voluntarely shut down to ease sentence of its owner, any gear floating is a copy, Im not saying that is bunk.....just a copy.....

TopGunAP said:
Bajavet in Tj was selling copies, QV voluntarely shut down to ease sentence of its owner, any gear floating is a copy, Im not saying that is bunk.....just a copy.....

someone bought the name and is up and running

Back