EVERYONES OPINNION ON A TREN E & TEST E CYCLE averaged out to be the best cycle!!

well guys, i have to be honest, i am a lil afraid of needles!! LMFAO! what happens if i don't? and i am done for quite a few months now so will it return to normal in a decent amount of time? or is it really that important that i donate?

well guys, i have to be honest, i am a lil afraid of needles!! LMFAO! what happens if i don't? and i am done for quite a few months now so will it return to normal in a decent amount of time? or is it really that important that i donate?

Man up. You have been pinning your whole cycle. Now let a pretty girl do it for you. It is good for your health. Or don't run anymore cycles in the future. This is important.

k, will do... ill get some liver support for the next time too, is there a natural herb i can take now in the recovery stage for the liver? and is 4500+ normal tt for a cycle... i am thinkin it is kinda high.. thanx again megatron

Why not use the ones I previously recommended? At least NAC... Start now.

i know,, just folin. better when the gals do it... i think i found a place here in town, ill go after lunch, thanx

Man up. You have been pinning your whole cycle. Now let a pretty girl do it for you. It is good for your health. Or don't run anymore cycles in the future. This is important.

That reminds me, the phlebotomist that looked like Scarlett johansson at my nearby place no longer works there. :( I miss having her drag that chest of hers across my arm as she reached over to put on the bp cuff for draws. :crying:

there not gonna say anything about the high tt are they? or is the donee gonna get a hell of a lil test. treat?

That reminds me, the phlebotomist that looked like Scarlett johansson at my nearby place no longer works there. :( I miss having her drag that chest of hers across my arm as she reached over to put on the bp cuff for draws. :crying:

I am surprised you passed the BP screening up front with her!

oh, megatron, any suggustions for liver support now? like a natural herb? i order my other stuff on line, so it will be like over a month or so if i were to order somethin there. id like to go to the vitiman shoppe and get somethin, any suggestions?

oh, megatron, any suggustions for liver support now? like a natural herb? i order my other stuff on line, so it will be like over a month or so if i were to order somethin there. id like to go to the vitiman shoppe and get somethin, any suggestions?

Just walk down to your local drug store and buy some NAC. Or order it off Amazon.

Basically they'll take a few blood samples while drawing to check for infectious diseases, and some other stuff. They'll check blood pressure and iron levels, and you'll most likely take a questionnaire asking if you've used needles, had sex with dudes, used illegal drug and the sort.

k, tried to do the blood donation, the place closed down so tomorrow it is, at another city over i guess.. but i did get the nac.. thanx again guys, ill let you know if they take my blood ..lol after i get over there

glad i asked, and thax for the replies, the bottle says one a day, 600mg. i figured there was a "street" amount that guys on the "program" would take...

i'll go for the 1200mg. i cannot take protien drinks cause they make me sick, my billyruben gets real high. feel like throwing up. worse i ever felt, put me in hospital years ago. i go on the program, 5 times now i think, this last one pretty strong @ 4578tt or so, and never got sick!! go figure right? i guess the liver gets hammered pretty hard with orals including oral aas! or so goes my theory. all i know is the over the counter shakes and such puts me in hospital and or gets me violently sick, the juice does not! they don't tell u that in school do they? i think there is a whole conspiracy with aas. not as bad as they say, and maybe even good if u take responsibly. idk my 2 cents anyway.

i just thought of a few other things if u guys could;

at what value should you start to donate blood?

at what value should you start an ai for the e2 and prolactin?

at what value should you start liver support?

if the kidneys go south at what value would i be lookin for and what would i use to counter act?

thanx again anyone who chimes in, greatly appreciated!

separate note, i reexamined my diet plan as per the stickey... did my bmr etc changed my diet startin last week, i can only force in about half of the required, but still put on 5 lbs last week alone!!! spot on guys, your help is stellar, and greatly appreciated. ill keep the diet as best i can through out off cycle here, and hammer hard when i start again like in jan. or so. gonna do the tren e and test e, front load. 10 weeks on both, exra two weeks on the test. hcg through out. what do you think i should take for a third? masteron?? i dont wanna gain too much water weight if that helps.

Last edited:
Back