EVO Cash

T

The top lock

Has anybody ever heard what the deal is, or received there money back?
I lost over 800 hundred way back. I heard the owner skipped with a huge amount of cash.

I had 30 bucks in it. When the problems started they said they were sending out checks, never got one.

gunz said:
I had 30 bucks in it. When the problems started they said they were sending out checks, never got one.

That is what I thought partner, just hoping for some dumb luck.

The top lock said:
That is what I thought partner, just hoping for some dumb luck.

Funny thing is that after I wrote that reply, I went to the website and logged in. Says my check is still coming (It's the same message from the day they collapsed). Hmmmm....don't think I'll be holding my breath waiting for that check to arrive.

gunz said:
Funny thing is that after I wrote that reply, I went to the website and logged in. Says my check is still coming (It's the same message from the day they collapsed). Hmmmm....don't think I'll be holding my breath waiting for that check to arrive.

Even till this time brother, I lost my pass code about 6 months back. But you are still getting a response? there may be hope r some body we can contact.

I hate these online fuckers. to be honest egold has proven to be good. BUT THE GUYS YOU USE TO GET YOUR MONEY OUT ARE THE SCAMMERS, i AM USING THIS gCARD DEAL LIKE A DEBIT CARD AND IT WORKS, BUT VERY EXPENSIVE IN FEES.
:shoot2:

Back