Ex girlfreind says she misses me

G

giants202

My girlfreind of 5 and a haif years broke up with me about 3 weeks ago.She called me crying and said she misses me,And is really weird not seeing me.She told me she wants to see me.Im on vacation with famiely and she was susopse to be here.I said i would call her when i get home.Whats going on!:smooch:

My guess is she left you for some other dood. Other dood fucked her and bounced. Proly like you should have 5 and a half years ago. Now she is all butt hurt and lonely and is coming crawling back to you.

My guess is she left you for some other dood. Other dood fucked her and bounced. Proly like you should have 5 and a half years ago. Now she is all butt hurt and lonely and is coming crawling back to you.

Thats retarded. Shes a female. Thats whats going on. If you want her get back with her unless she fucked you over. If you don't want her then just don't talk to her anymore.

She may be taking target practice..so second time around she may not MISS. Be smart..cause chances are it stings more the second time.....

Acutally I would have to agree with this.... as well as what everyone else posted. In my experience taking back exes is nothing but bad news and a whole lot of added heartache.

So you guys think she wants to get back with me or just misses me being around.Im just confusesed,we live together for 2 years also.

So you guys think she wants to get back with me or just misses me being around.Im just confusesed,we live together for 2 years also.

No one but her can answer this, we cant read her mind or tell just from a couple sentences whats going on. If you still want to be with her then talk to her about it, ask her what she wants and tell her what you want.... good luck :)

Ya ex sex is the worst sex. You'll prob give it to her a couple days and kiss n make up. Then you'll be broke up again in a week. It happens to everyone. My advice is to go on Craigslist and sign up to be in a couple gang bang swinger parties. Lol

Women always think weird. My advise is to let it sink in on her.. You need that too. Do you miss her too bro? Personally, I won't go back to a girl like that. She can't just leave you and then ask you to comeback. After all those years?

Women always think weird. My advise is to let it sink in on her.. You need that too. Do you miss her too bro? Personally, I won't go back to a girl like that. She can't just leave you and then ask you to comeback. After all those years?

Im not gonna lie I really miss her

Like i said im on vacation,I get home sunday.I told her at the begining of the vaction i need to be left alone on vaction and dont call me.She lstened for the first week but yesterday texed me and asked when i was comming home sat or sun she said she forgot.I replied with one word sunday.

flaredate

My girlfreind of 5 and a haif years broke up with me about 3 weeks ago.She called me crying and said she misses me,And is really weird not seeing me.She told me she wants to see me.Im on vacation with famiely and she was susopse to be here.I said i would call her when i get home.Whats going on!:smooch:

in my opnion u should accept her again.

chat line | free date

I think you shouldn't end these whole 5 years in only 3 weeks
you lived together for 2 years, you definitely love her.
If I were you I would accept her back... but it's your decision to make

we have took some time off,When i tex her she said she felt like calling me,Also shes said shes been thinking alot latley and dosent want me to be angry and not forget her.

Back