Exciting performance

lalacrown

Ok, so I have to admit, when I saw the advertisements for this show, all I could think of was that it looked cheesy and very tween centered. Then I saw an episode on TV, Glee DVDintrigued I took a look at Hulu and caught some of the second season episodes they had there. Now, its a guilty pleasure and I just had to get the first season to see how it all started. Glee is a great show in that its positive. CSI Miami DVDSure there's some mature themes in it, but really, its about life and that just makes it more realistic. It shows overcoming obstacles and reaching for your dreams. But most importantly, it has great music. Glee is about the New Directions, a glee club who isn't very popular at school but enjoys each other's company and can put on quite the show. True Blood DVDThey have several struggles and triumphs through the series and in order to stay as a club at the school, have the ultimate goal of placing in regionals to keep their funding. Gossip Girl DVDI did enjoy most of the music but thought they got a little heavy handed with the show tunes and broadway hits once in awhile. Its not that they're not good songs, I just thought the performances and singing for the modern hits were much better done and also better coreographed.Brothers and Sisters DVD:yumyum:

Back