experts opions please

guns84

aight guys/girls here it is this is my cycle, basically my diet give or take but for the most part its my diet, and my work out.... oh ya stats too........but i want some professional advise on this maybe to switch it up a lil bit or if i am completly fuking it all up......im 22 almost 23 and i want to cut alot more now before i was training for football so i wanted to be big and lean but mostly big and strong, but my job requires me to be in the best of shape but really cut but not too big where i was before where i would scare people...... i just started this cycle march1st......... i am 220 5"11 with body fat rangin btwn 11%-13% prob more towards 11%....

CYCLE HISTORY:20yrs old-sus 500mgs a week/finna 700mgs a week/winni 350mgs a week/ eq 400mgs a week/ this was a 10 week cycle minus the fina and winni did those from week 4 on.......21yrs old- 750mgs of enthate a week/ finna 100mgs ed 8 weeks/ winni 350mgs a week 6 weeks/clen at the end w/ clomid
CYCLE: 150 mgs of prop eod and 50mgs of anavar ed/ and winni 350 mgs a week...... this cycle will last 8 weeks
DIET: mourning: 8 eggs only one egg yolk/ 4 pieces of 12 grain bread/12 ounce glass of skim milk
SNACK: Protein shake 8 ounces of apple juice 35 grams of whey protein in it / with a salad with couple pieces of turkey on it covered with vinagar....
LUNCH: steak tips on a salad or two peices of chicken breast on a salad (34 grams of protein in each breast) with vinagar on the top/ 12 ounce glass of skim milk......
SNACK: Whey protein shake 35 grams of protein
Gym time
Protien shake
Dinner: steak or chicken which ever with brocoli or some type of vegatable and a baked potatoe...
SNACK: can of tuna
before bed 16 ounces of milk because that protein does not absorb as fast as whey....
WORK OUT ROUTINE: 4 days on 1 day off 4days on/ two sometimes three times a week with cardio on tread mill walking up hill for half hour to 45 min....
WHT I WANT FROM U GUYS AND GIRLS is to critique this and be honest cus i dont want to bloat and i want to get cut do i need to add more food or cut things out any suggestions would be great.........thnks

Back