Expired injectables.

bigtattoo

Hey Bro's,
I'm getting ready to get back in the game after about a 4 year vacation from the gear.
I found a handfull of test cyp. unopened in the back of my safe that is coming up on 4 years expired. It's been in a cool dry place the whole time and i was wondering if it is still usable. It looks fine, still clear.
I also have a bunch of tai pink d-bols that I got about 4 years ago as well.
Thanks in advance.

Personally, I would get new gear. That being said, it's probably fine, with an indeterminable degree of deterioration. Only one way to find out...

Poly

Just like any medication, all have an expression date. What that means is after that date, the potency will start to decrease. 99% of the time it's at a very slow rate. Did the gear expire 4 years ago, or is that when you got it? When I make a purchase now, it usually has an exp date of 2013, 2 years from now.

Smell the oil and make sure it doesn't have a rancid smell. Some oils can go bad. If not and it looks fine, it should be ok but harder to determine dose. I might still use it. The dbol will either work or not so it's really up to how comfortable you are after looking at it smelling it, and I would also taste it.

I have new stuff on the way but was just curious about the old stuff. I think i'll chuck the test but i can't bring myself to get rid of the pinks.
Thanks for the input.

Back