Prize Fighter
I used to take:

Muscle Milk - 4 shakes a day
Leukic
Gakic
Hydroxycut
and for a few months Cell -Tech

NOW:
I'm not taking anything. NOTHING. Just Chicken, red meat, fish, tuna and whatever else I eat with it. IE green beans, rice, noodles...

I feel just as strong, i feel/look LEANER, same energy, same to alittle slower recovery (only really noticible on legs day) and I spend A LOT less $$$$!!! Fellas i'm done with the Supplements!

stats:
5'7'' 26 y/o
177-180lbs 18% bf (I drink a lot of beer)
bench - 305x1
squat - 345x1
deadlift - 315x1
*havent tried anything more than these weights
run 2 miles in under 13 minutes

BIG_TRUCK said:
I used to take:

Leukic
Gakic
Hydroxycut

NOW:
I'm not taking anything. NOTHING. Just Chicken, red meat, fish, tuna and whatever else I eat with it. IE green beans, rice, noodles...
because that stuff is crap. duh.

BIG_TRUCK said:
I used to take:

Leukic
Gakic
Hydroxycut

NOW:

I feel just as strong, i feel/look LEANER, same energy, same to alittle slower recovery (only really noticible on legs day) and I spend A LOT less $$$$!!! Fellas i'm done with the Supplements!

You should read the subscripsions first, then you would know that you shouldn`t stack hydroxycut eith none of the above!
If you are referring to the "hardcore" latest version your know that if contains a yohimbineblend combined with norepidrol and another fatloss blend.
Gakic is a registerred creatine and leukic is only another NO- Nitric booster with 3000mg. l- arginine alpha ketoglurate. The substance in Gakic (glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketISOCAPROIC ACID CALSIUM) is an antagonist to the pyroxyclene- formula in hydroxycut, so yes, I would read some more before I spend alot of cash. If you`d stacked both Gakic and Leukic you would have seen some better results!
Hope I got some sence in this? lol

V,,

velocity said:
BIG_TRUCK said:
I used to take:

Leukic
Gakic
Hydroxycut

NOW:

You should read the subscripsions first, then you would know that you shouldn`t stack hydroxycut eith none of the above!
If you are referring to the "hardcore" latest version your know that if contains a yohimbineblend combined with norepidrol and another fatloss blend.
Gakic is a registerred creatine and leukic is only another NO- Nitric booster with 3000mg. l- arginine alpha ketoglurate. The substance in Gakic (glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketISOCAPROIC ACID CALSIUM) is an antagonist to the pyroxyclene- formula in hydroxycut, so yes, I would read some more before I spend alot of cash. If you`d stacked both Gakic and Leukic you would have seen some better results!
Hope I got some sence in this? lol

V,,
the fact still remains that the majority of that stuff is overpriced crap that is next to worthless.

The only thing worth anything in the creatine and even then, it is a poor choice price/quality wise. I wouldn't touch the rest of that stuff for free and I'm not surprised at all it had little effect.

Back