Extreme Eating for Mass

JohnnyB said:
It's been awhile here's for our new Bro's

JohnnyB
Thx bro.

This is the first time that I have seen this and its probably going to help me out a lot.

I'm going to try to eat at least 1000 more cals a day.

Does anyone know how much cardio the pros do in the off season?

And how many cals do they eat while cutting?

I think this should be a sticky in the diet section :)

Cause when you diet down, you will have more muscle to show off than you would have if you didn't bulk up. This read is most beneficial for those looking to compete or for the individual that makes bb a hardcore hobby.

If you want to gain the most muscle in the shortest period of time, this is how you gotta eat.

i routinely give myself november-early february to eat whatever (still can't do fried foods though haha) i want. I kick my ass in the spring and summer so by the time october comes around my body is so exhausted from cardio and low cal dieting that im sufficiently primed to start eating big again.

my strength always goes up a little from what it was the year before and it's just mentally relaxing not being quite so obsessed and being able to go out and get a drink or have some pizza w/my friends. it's the time i really enjoy the other side of living. i still go to the gym and workout much harder. cardio and reps come down, weights and weight goes up.

i've never done a cycle, but am saving up the money to start my first as we speak. my annual range is 150-160 CUT - 175-180 Bulk. i wanna hit 200 this "off-season" and start the cycle asap.

JohnnyB said:
back up for another look

JohnnyB

thats a really great read JB and so true..i think it forces you too look at your diet and say am i doing enough??? To many people say test is crap EQ sucks but they really need to say damn did i eat enough???
Karma for you lol

great read bro-

thats one area i have covered lol -- i have no problem eating -- ALOT

Regardless of what else you do, If you want to get big you have to eat, and for most of us that means eating a hell of a lot of food--meat, eggs, milk, green vegetables

yeah it gets hard for me to get all my meals in a day, but thanks to reading that post it got my mind back on track.

Great read JB. I agree with most, but I still think it is possible to gain lean mass while staying lean. It may take a hell of a lot longer to do it, but it can be done. Like I have said a thousand times before.... 1 pound of LBM is alot. I just got tired of eatin so much that I was tired all the time from being full. I still eat often but 4-4200 cals does well for me with mad protein intake. I am gaining slower, but its solid weight and I feel good. Besides, going up and down in weight 20lbs every 3 or 4 months just doesn't feel healthy to me.

Again, thanks for the great post.

Back