Extreme Eating for Mass

I'm not DADAWG, but sus needs to be injected eod because of the prop in it. If you want 1 or 2 shots a week get some enan or cyp.

JohnnyB

Thanks JohnnyB. Damn you guys never cease to amaze me. I am such a sponge right now. When I weighed over 300lbs and got into working out, I read everything and anything on exercise, nutrition, etc. I even made friends with a personal trainer and picked his brain for over a year. Now that I am interested in a cycle, I have been doing the same thing for over a year now. I just wish we had live chat so I could pick your brains for an hour or so. But if this was live chat, guys like Johnny, Biggie, Veejay, and Nicole would need more than one monitor because everyone would be pming them at once....I suppose you could do conferences.....just a suggestion.

DADAWG,better looking?? NOT!!!!! (JK).Justus green you will learn more on this board (and other good ones) faster than you ever could ina gym.Theres is so much info around (good and bad) its crazy.

F.

I hear ya. Just when I hear some info that actually makes sense, I hear something else that could make sense under certain circumstances, but it toally fucks up what you agreed with before. I guess you gotta take everything with a grain of salt !

That is an article I have to print off, and leave up on my wall for a daily reminder. All too often my eating sucks- and when I have made real gains, it was along with superhuman eating efforts. I just can't eat that much for more than a few weeks straight without feeling definitely ill.

I knew it!!!!

I have been told this many times and sometimes I don't listen....thanks Tensity and Toolifter!!! Mcdonalds it is!!!

Great read

Great read....i have found myself in a bulk right now cause of R3...wow that shit lays the hunger on thick. Ill eat till my eyes are popping out and damn near puke at the thought of ever eating again....and in an hour im eating my arm im so hungry.

I would have to say that it is really uncomfortable for me to get this big, i've just always been a relatively big cut guy year round...and i like that, but i want to see if i can get to 200lbs or beyond. Digestion has been a real fuxor, its all over the damn place, consitipation and diareha in the same day.

I cant wait for hunting season to start, i need to shoot a few deer to offset the cost of eatin so much!

I think we should also take note that he is talking about people who have "assistance" So we should take this advice while on but when we aren't we will just get fat. We all know testosterone and it's derivatives although they do not cause fat loss higher levels of testosterone does help keep fat off hence the reason men lose weight easier than women. I think after coming of a cycle you need to keep your calories high but strive to eat clean during this time. I do beleive however that a cheeseburger a day makes it alot easier to get in 5,000 or more calories. I am getting sick of NLarge2 twice a day, we seriously need to get iv's connected to our belts pumping out protein.

I did a Winstrol (winny) eq cycle and put on close to twenty pounds of lean muscle and lost fat. I went from 205 to 225 and lost fat at the same time. I think my body was just starving for it though. what I mean is I think that befor my cycle I had been low test for 3-4 years, so when I did cycle, I exploded. people were literly shoked when they say how much weight I put on. since then I have been on HRT and my doses are still relativly low (100mg of test every two weeks) and have no prob gaing weight. also I have literaly kept most of that weight while staying under 10% body fat. I am about 218 now. And I'm not training hard at all cause of school.

Ifrit said:
I think we should also take note that he is talking about people who have "assistance" So we should take this advice while on but when we aren't we will just get fat. We all know testosterone and it's derivatives although they do not cause fat loss higher levels of testosterone does help keep fat off hence the reason men lose weight easier than women. I think after coming of a cycle you need to keep your calories high but strive to eat clean during this time. I do beleive however that a cheeseburger a day makes it alot easier to get in 5,000 or more calories. I am getting sick of NLarge2 twice a day, we seriously need to get iv's connected to our belts pumping out protein.
Amen Brutha

JohnnyB

Ifrit said:

IV's would be great.

See there are some of us that have no desire to be bodybuilders, I am a Fullback,

I have never had a 6 pack with the exception of the last week of bootcamp in the old USMC

I lost about 50lbs in boot to get that.

Currently I am 260 and have a flat stomach, I am worried that if I increased my calories to much, it would be to hard to get back down.

even with GH, diet, clen, t3 ......

I think meal frequency is very important, I just dont see how one can realistically eat 8000cal /day.

I will give it a shot, but only after I start my GH

excellent read, thanks J

great read!! Johnny B: going back to that sus question: i have always heard because of the different esters in it, you dont need to take it but one shot a week if you want. i definately understand why you say that, but as i always heard, test is test . the different esters are to get it into your system quick(prop) and as the prop ester wears off, the next ester takes over (not sure which ester it is maybe the phenylpropianate) and so on and so on until the next shot. again i am just going by hearsay from various boards and such.

i did a sus cycle 2 years ago : 500mg/week , one shot--put on 30 lbs (back when i used to eat more) and water, but i really dont think its necessary to take eod. maybe at first to load, but i didn't even do that.

again , not underminding your experience/knowledge , just my 2cents

Back