Extreme pain from injecting same sites too long?

muscleformain

Amateur Bodybuilder
Over the course of about 3 weeks I did 13 injections (test and mast) but only rotated my right and left quad injection sites due to the fact that I cant reach my butt or shoulder to properly aspirate (now I rotate both quads and glutes with some help). The first few injections were 100% painless, NOW however, it feels like I'm jabbing a f***ing 1-gauge rusty spear through my leg, and it's not just when I break through the skin, it's all the way down into the muscle. Is this what is referred to as scar tissue? Better question: will it heal or can I do anything to fix it? I have a pretty high pain tolerance but THIS pain is going to get old fast. (the glute pins dont hurt at all)

Thanks

Yeah that's scar tissue buildup, Happened to me once, it is fkn painful, just switch injection spot... I do both calves, traps, delts & quads...

damn -.- so I'm done for good with quads? Ol' Faithful :,( Guess I should put'r down. Time to try delts. 1" 22 gauge pretty standard? or is test e thin enough for a 24g? I'd rather not have Leonidus from 300 piercing me with his javelin.

damn -.- so I'm done for good with quads? Ol' Faithful :,( Guess I should put'r down. Time to try delts. 1" 22 gauge pretty standard? or is test e thin enough for a 24g? I'd rather not have Leonidus from 300 piercing me with his javelin.

1'' 22g is fine, just wait a month or so and you should be good to pin quads again, the scar tissue buildup I got was on my 2nd cycle, am on my 3rd now and pinning the quads again, no pain whatsoever.

btw bro...i have trouble reaching my butt when standing too..when i inject glutes..what i do is lay on the bed in a kinda fetal position and inject..you need to support your head with one hand and use the free hand to inject. sounds funny but it makes it MUCH easier. how can you not reach your delts? you can also try injecting the tricep (just below the shoulder tie in and also the calves which are pretty painless.

When I said I can't inject delts, it's cause I cant figure out how to aspirate with one hand :,( and obviously two hands aren't going to the same shoulder :dunno:

Screw the 22g don't understand why people go with such a big needle try a 25g, I will be going 26g or 27g next time 1". I currently have 25g 1.5" but the 1.5" is overkill and I will not be getting them again. And I originally told myself I would not inject without aspirating but now I inject without doing it, I just go by resistance if you were in a vein the syringe barrel would empty with minimal effort.

Smaller needle, less scar tissue.

Back