extremely painful, swollen, warm feverish feeling

stones_tib

Hi, 3 days after injection throughout the night felt extreme pain from injection site, Right glute, Test E. that day omfg hurts so bad, hella swollen, warm to touch, and feel like shit, feverish... 4th day now pain has gone down a lil but still f ing hurts bad, still swollen though and warm with feverish feeling...
should i give it a couple more days or see doc right away??? I think if its still hurting bad tomarrow ima c a doc i have good insurance so not to worried bout it. Any input would be appreciated!!

Thanks, Shawn

yes go see a doc,its your health get it checked,no big deal if its not an issue,if it is a issue(ie infection) and you dont go that could be real bad

yes but only lasted 2 days-------i thought it swelled because i did not go deep enough
maybe angled it or something--the fever part ,i just get once inawhile. not too bad though

I once got some gear that had so much alcohol in it it fucking killed me. Even though it was sterile and "good" in the sence that it had the right amount of test in it it still fucked me up big time. Was swollen for over a weak and could hardly walk but I was not feverish (can't remember I was). I threw that shit away.

Yeah, I'd say go see a doc ASAP. Septicemia can kill, so don't let it get that far. A feverish feeling could be 'test flu', but warm to the touch and swollen doesn't sound good.

just a thought, you could have an infection, better to be safe with this and go get checked out. IMO, it's only because you have a fever that causes concern. Good luck bro...

Did you feel the pain immediatly after the injection or only hours/days later?

it was the third day that the pain was unbarable. second day was just the normal sorness you usually feel after an injection.... 5th day now i feel 10 times better feverish feeling went away, sweated all damn night though..... So i think ima hold off on seeing a doc, seems theres been alot of experiences with alot of people with the same symptoms, just scared me cuz its the first time its happened to me! thanks for the input.... ONe question.... wat is "Test flu"??????

another thing i forget to add is ive already dont another shot since then and that shot so far is as smooth as ever... so its not the gear. It was the first shot outa the vile that caused this problem so thought it might of been the test itself but obviously not now, so neway just thought id add that. thanks Shawn

I had a realllly bad infection last year. I couldnt move my arm (injected in shoulder)

the infection started to go into the joints so i went to the ER and they put me on meds they use to treat people for Mersa... (spelling).. then i got a Z pack.

dont risk it man... it was scary.

doctor said that if the infection got to my blood it could have been fatal...

too much BA in the gear. i had to get anit-biotics from doc. then i started cutting with cotten seed oil. no problem after that.
i had same symptoms as you, probley same stuff

feeling alot better now, thanks guys. Still a lil sore but getting well must have just been a bad injection on my part. thanks

Back