First cycle, nightmare pip, recovery of cycle. Humbly asking for advice

Tymba

So I got some sust 350 was set for a schedule, had first shot into right glute, nbd 2days later getting Charlie horsey. So do sub q tummy area. Once again nbd for about 2 days then what starts to resemble a close-range paintball welt or bad bee sting super tender. So I go sub q quad, injection is fine again. Two days it's kinda knotty, do second sub q in quad. Butt still hurts, stomach is super tender still and quad is getting swollen. Cut to 2 days later my entire quad does grotesquely swollen. It's not warm not even that tender to touch really just looks like my entire quad got filled with fluid down to knee restricting ROM. It's lightly worsens over the weekend three days off work. Did not do another injection read about solvents BA BB EO. Assume I'm allergic to sust eo so I get my test E . So I don't miss a third shot. Does 400 in left glute And 200 of npp in right. That was Monday it's Thursday night and I can't even sit down.

Should I just go back to the sust? should I stay on the te? why am I reacting like this?

Shoot every third day, 200mg npp, 300mg test e every shot day is my schedule, all ancillary PCT stuff is on point. I also have anadrol I was thinking of throwing in till all this happened

I don't want to just crash stop, but I can't keep doing this if every shot is crippling. :/

Why are you running npp on a first cycle? Should be just test only. Sust can be painful with all the different esters and usually isn't used in a first cycle. I don't think I would be doing subq injections on a first cycle either. You may have just got some gear that is painful to pin. Your leg concerns me though. You may want to go to a doc and get an antibiotic if it is swelled up that bad. My honest guess would be not so great gear. I've been there before. I personally tossed the gear myself. You'll have to make your own call on that. I know I wouldn't be using gear that causes all those problems...

If you do decide to go to the doc, tell them it was a vitamin b shot. Do not tell them it was from gear. My left arm swelled up a lot before from bad gear. Thought it was techniques but did the same to my quads too. Doc said I had a staff infection. I don't know if this is your situation but if it were me, I would toss the gear and go to the doc.

Back