extremely weird ... please look

Yeah, that's weird enough I'd want to test estrogen again, and I'd use the sensitive test

yeah exactly i did ask,,, but the bloods came back too quick,,, dont sensitive tests take up to 2 weeks?

although i do feel it is low.. waking up every day with really dry lips, achy joints, lethargic

Yeah, last one I had took over a week. You can see on the test where they sent it, for sensitive E2 went to California for analysis

ok everyone ive been running 750mg test e, 400mg tren , 750 eq

done a blood test first 4 weeks into cycle.. all was expected , estrogen was on upper end of scale which is perfect for me.....

then... got more bloods another 10 weeks later ... everything was as expected but estrogen had gone down!
weird thing is i wasnt using an ai ?? just nolvadex ....

i also got dht tested and it was 3x the limit of upper range

now it feels like my estro has gone down more... pissing alot during the night, waking up with chapped lips, creaky joints etc etc

what could be lowering my estro ?? could it be the dht? only other thing i can think is im taking a sleep supp with zma ... and zinc has been known to lower estro, maybe im a hyper reactor ?

It's from the EQ. It converts into a potent AI. Look it up. I didn't believe it at first either. Just drop the EQ or lower the dose bud.

Couldn't readily find anything on EQ converting to an AI but would be very curious INDEED if that were the case.

Dihydroboldenone doesn't aromatize but I've never heard that it's actually an AI.

Wonder what other compound you might be referring to.

Interestingly, I've found anecdotally that my own cycles that have involved EQ (and test of course) have seemed to require less A-Dex to keep estrogen under control but considering how UGL stuff (and research chems) might be dosed inconsistently, my anecdotal observation is hardly scientific by any means!

For the OP: I'd suggest that some of your symptoms might be as much high DHT-related than low-estrogen.

You got some great responses but I figured I'd add that. Dry lips and creaky joints are textbook DHT for me. Oily skin but dry lips.

woah hold up,,,, can you elaborate more ? nolva crashing estro ? im genuinely curious... ive always been told off old schoolers/pros to just use nolva at 10mg ed offseason

do you have any links or info on this? im very curious thnx

That very old school and it was a bad idea when it was a new idea. The one who came up with it barely understood the mechanism that stimulates teososterone production.

Back