FAILED PCT.. start new cycle or do the new PCT

Ghost077

Hey there..

If u could also help me about the topic about PCT.. I'm 30 yrs old..
Run sust tren cycle for about 2 months 2 times a year. With that i've used Proviron and Nolva..
For PCT i've used HCG 5000 iu and CLOMID 150/100/50/50 cose most of coaches have said not to use HCG while on cycle..
After last two cycles something went rly wrong so later i continued with the test cycle to boost my libido and test levels.
Now my libido is rly low.. No interest actually..

Here r my results - prew and last results took in few month between..
LH - 1,3 (1,7-8,6)
FSH - 1,3 (1,5-12,4)
TESTO (total) - 7.8 (8,6-29,0)
TESTO (free) - 2,2 (1,5-2,9)
Prolactin - 417 (86-324)

After that first test results I've done 5000 iu HCG and CLOMID 4 two weeks.. I've got my morning erections back but libido is still gone..

Last results:
LH - 5,2 (1,7-8,6)
FSH - 2,9 (1,5-12,4)
TESTO (total) - 13,7 (8,6-29,0)
TESTO (free) - 1,7 (1,5-2,9)
Prolactin - 261 (86-324)

- after those last results dr proscribed me NABIDO and to take it every 3 months..
So i hope someone here knows how to actually boost my test back 2 normal.. I've tried to talk to endo about clom or hcg theraphy but they dont have any experience with that..
I've thought about ordering 10 000 iu HCG and clom.. Any suggestions..
Cose one of the bodybuilders from gym told me that i should take that amount of HCG till i start 2 get horny all the time again..
Thank you

So you never used an ai and used hcg DURING pct? Hcg does not belong in pct. It is suppressive to the hpta which you should know by now. It doesn't look like you have ever cycled properly let alone done a correct pct. This is good for new members to see. Not using an ai let alone a da like caber or prami probably is why your prolactin levels were so high. Your gym buddies basically gave you horrible advice and you weren't responsible to do the research yourself. At this point, you should take the direction of your doc.

how long after your last clomid dose did you take the labs? and i dont see an e2 reading?

I've used Nolvadex as AI if that was ok...
I've talked to the few members from other gyms that are also competing in body fitness or bodybuilding. They had various definitions how to do cycle or to do PCT. One actually told me that I should use HCG during cycle but the next day the other one told me not to use HCG cose ot is going 2 fu my testo after cycle. I've done many researches but there where also lot of variations.
First I've started only with Propionate and Nolva with that and everything was fine...
Later i've meet with my old friend who told me i should try TREN and SUSTA cycle. With that he gave me Nolvadex and Proviron.. I have done first week only with SUSTA and later ive done cycle with tren and sust and the last week only with susta. Later ive used HCG and Clomid. My balls shrinked during cycle but later they went back to normal.
But only problem is that from then mi libido is turned 0, no interest in my wife or actually anything. My test lvl are low and i thought that these was the problem.
I havent done e2 reading but i could do i next time im going 2 c my ENDO..
I've used CLOM three weeks b4 i did my blood test.
Any sugestions what to do actually cose most of u r much smarter here and have more expirience.. Thank you ppl..

Back