Fake Mission Labs Tren ? (with pics)

Tren E from Mission labs has always been a dark golden color.

The bottle I just received is a pale yellow.

I've read online that tren is always the dark gold color.

I still have some of the older bottles here and the color difference is stark.

Any thoughts as to whether I have a fake here?

Can't tell fvck all from looks. The darker the tren the older/more oxidised/over cooked it is. Trust me when you brew the perfect batch of tren without over cookin, it's a beautiful golden colour where as test comes out pretty much clear or just the same colour as gso.

Ever used half a bottle of tren and not finished it off then came back to it 6 months later and it's darker? Imo the golden shit you got is just fresh off the cooker. Give it a crack.

Can't tell fvck all from looks. The darker the tren the older/more oxidised/over cooked it is. Trust me when you brew the perfect batch of tren without over cookin, it's a beautiful golden colour where as test comes out pretty much clear or just the same colour as gso.

Ever used half a bottle of tren and not finished it off then came back to it 6 months later and it's darker? Imo the golden shit you got is just fresh off the cooker. Give it a crack.

Fresh from the cows tit, looking forward to your logs :)

Colour variation is actually quite normal depending on who preparing the solutions. Powders (which are just finely ground crystals) can also vary in colour. I'm not just speaking about steroids here either, but the bigger world of chemicals and chemical supply houses.

Take a look at the attached PDF from Sigma-Aldrich, the largest chemical supplier in the world. Notice the "Appearance" and Solubility (Color)".

Colour variation is normal and accepted for nearly every chemical product in existence, and that also affects the colour of any prepared solutions.View attachment 565327

lol - I was going to ask you directly but thought I should do some basic research first.

You haven't posted a msg since May, I didn't expect you to weigh in on this. But thanks for the info.

Back