Prime labs tren A 100mg real or fake?

iroc1989

Hey all. Been doing a lot of research here thru the years, and today I remembered I joined here in 06. so as an old newbie, I have a question. I've been cycling for over 15 years. dabbled in quite a few products, but this is my first time doing trenA. i'm now at 100mg mon, wed and fri with 200mg test E (prescription) mon and fri. i'm on my second bottle of tren by Toraxx (took my 10th shot yesterday), started at 50mg the first week, then 75mg the second week, then to 100mg at my third week. never got the tren cough, but noticed gains after the first week, and a little size increase into my 3rd week. I do plan on upping my tren to 125 or 150mg mon, wed and fri. I'm in south Fl and I read Prime labs is local to me, but was wondering if anyone has used their trenA.
Any info is appreciated and forgive me if I didn't word stuff right. 50 years old, 200-205 lbs my guess at my body fat would be about 15-18%.View attachment 565047View attachment 565048

A belated welcome to the site, especially after 10 years of hanging around learning :) Thanks for your first post!

thanks. I don't know what made me finally realize I was still a member. lol. maybe i'll break 100 posts one day.

so far the gains are made with toraxx. when I finish the second bottle, i'm hitting the prime labs, so was curious to see if anyone else used it. I guess i'll find out and report back.

Back