Fake or not Dbol by Teragon

Anton102

Hey i got some dbol from teragon 10 mg 100 pills I was just wondering if anyone else has tooken these because they taste sweet ive never had a pill that tastes sweet before there a pink colour

Agreed, its like asking if your milk tastes funny.. how the heck are we to know just by asking. Post up pics of the tabs and the packaging

Keep your ai dose the same, and if your nipples get really sensitive, and you put on 10lbs, they are real....

LMFAO what a reply, he is asking if his Dbol is real from what it tastes like not why it tastes sweet, so your answer clearly is stating that any dbol claiming to be teragon and tastes sweet is real WOW just wow.. Maybe you should learn to read before calling someone else's post out.

I think kazmir's response was fitting. I don't understand why you would get upset by it...he doesn't rep them so how is he supposed to give an educated answer without a photo, and how would one know how they taste without being familiar with the company, more than most bros.......

Let's all get along.

Back