Fake or real british dragon cypionate 25ml with pictures.

theres so much other shit out there....i dont know why people still buy BD....risky bidness i think...it looks nice, not cheap, and all i see is people wondering if its good....ufck that...

i hope it is for all you guys that have it, but not for me...

I'm from Long island, NY as well. I wonder if my stuff is from the same batch. I have a 25 ml bottle of bd tren hex which I'm currently on day 15 of. Everything appears to be identical to the pics of the testabol vial color-wise, print-wise, and even date-wise. It says it was manufactured 9/2010 and expires 9/2016, yet there's no lot number. Anyway, I frontloaded 600 mg over the first four days, and now i'm at 150 mg every three days. I had a mild case of night sweats for two nights, and that was it. Also, this is my first time running tren, so I'm not sure what to expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

LONG ISLAND here too homey....who else is??

:shoot4: :shoot4: :shoot4:

good to know!!!

Whats the deal with mastabol masteron enanthate im hearing its usually 200mg/ml why would dose this at 100mg. I got this from the same source ive been getting my andropen from so i feel its good just not sure how often i should pin this and how much to pin looking to use it pre contest

Its all made by IP. Notice the flip tops are not embossed with the BD logo, instead have holograms. Check the british dragon website. They are not making 25ml vials as of yet. I have same stuff same flip tops green stoppers. Its IP. Its real, but weak. I would most deff. increase your dose, if you plan on doing say 500mg test/wk I would do more like 800mg. I have photos also

BD Cyp 25ml bottle

Just got a source with the same EXACT, BD Cyp 250 with green stoppers with an exp of 2016, any word if this stuff was any good??

Don't mean to dig up an old thread but I'm from L I too .and have the same shit .

Andropen 275 .on week 5 .and I'm convinced it's bunk.

i got some BD pills that are supposed to be arimidex. They are square white pills with BD and scored on one side and 10 on the other. Any idea if they are legit?

Just started with some test prop 25ml BD just like everyone else, weight is up and strength is barely up. In week 3 now. Im pretty sure test prop is suppose to kick in sometime earlier, but who knows. I'll keep running it and lets see where it goes. I do feel stronger at the gym as of late. I'll let you all know as time progresses.

Back