Fake Roids

stowaway

Hi,

I have recently ordered some products of xxx xxx as they are the only place that i could find deliverys to Australia.
I received my goods, but now i have seen in a forum that they are "selective scammers" (whatever that means)

i just ordered DB stanabol tabs, and they look EXACTLY how they should.

could this be a fake? or does anyone know if they a trusted webpage?

thanks.

Last edited:
Theyre cool. i know bros that order from there. Selective scamming usually means some ppl get their order, some dont.

its true that the only way to know is to try the product.

my problem is however, i have got testabol from another sorce. 100 10mg Stanabol tabs through them.. and if it comes 100mg Trenabol Depot through them as well. Now I know the testabol is real, so if i take the course with the test i wont know if its just hte test working.

How would a course with just 100mg stanabol tabs go? what results SHOULD i see?

stowaway said:
its true that the only way to know is to try the product.

my problem is however, i have got testabol from another sorce. 100 10mg Stanabol tabs through them.. and if it comes 100mg Trenabol Depot through them as well. Now I know the testabol is real, so if i take the course with the test i wont know if its just hte test working.

How would a course with just 100mg stanabol tabs go? what results SHOULD i see?
That all depends on your diet and exercise regiment.

1) do not post sources!!!
2) your source is legit
3) this is the first time i heard they are/could be selective scammers; personally i don't put any value in that statement.
4) a selective scammer can also mean they sell fakes to some, whilst selling real gear to others. If you suspect you have been scammed for a part or the entirety of your order, it will be hard to tell without having prior experiences with the same products.
5) edit your thread and remove the source's name.

Thoms said:
1) do not post sources!!!
2) your source is legit
3) this is the first time i heard they are/could be selective scammers; personally i don't put any value in that statement.
4) a selective scammer can also mean they sell fakes to some, whilst selling real gear to others. If you suspect you have been scammed for a part or the entirety of your order, it will be hard to tell without having prior experiences with the same products.
5) edit your thread and remove the source's name.
what he said!

in before the ban, seriously remove your source, and selective scammers could also mean they will provide you wioth one or multiple good orders, and then disapear after another order.

Back