Fall Bulk cycle tren/prop/dbol

ac253189

Ok, i need some advice. I am thinking about running 4weeks on, 4weeks off, 4weeks on. I found the first four weeks i had the most progress on my last cycle, not to mention i caught the flu/virus for the next 6weeks of my cycle. I am either going to be running

dbol: 25-30mg ED /Prop ? ED or EOD?/ Tren 75mg ED or EOD?

or dbol/tren
or dbol/prop.

What do you guys recommend my dosages be for the Prop. Also, do you think I should be doing ED injections or EOD?

thanks

Alright this is how I would do it:

First you want to run tren/prop together, ED injects, tren at 75mg ED and test at 75mg ED too,

Next cycle you want to run dbol/prop at dbol 30mg ED and prop 75mg ED

You shouldnt follow through with the dbol/tren unless you have experiences with either one.

ac253189 said:

What do you guys recommend my dosages be for the Prop. Also, do you think I should be doing ED injections or EOD?

thanks

Depending on your past experience, between 50 & 100 mg/day.......EOD injects will work, no need to do either one ED.

I would run 75mg prop, 75mg tren, 20mg dbol for four weeks. You can use drugs like var, NPP, Winstrol (winny), drol, suspension, tren base, and other short acting drugs. I would switch around your cycles every four weeks.

Back