Fanasties...

Smilee21

Exotic is Erotic...
We all have certain fantasies that we have always imagined happening...

What is your wildest Fanasty? Who does it involve? Where does it take place? How long will you only fantasize about it before you actually attempt to act it out?

We all have certain fantasies that we have always imagined happening...

What is your wildest Fanasty? Who does it involve? Where does it take place? How long will you only fantasize about it before you actually attempt to act it out?

All i need for a fantasy is a feather duster, can of whipped cream, and a Cat Woman mask!

I am into S&M... I am very submissive and like to endure pain. My biggest fantasy that I have not acted out yet, but will one of these days.

I would love to own my own WH somewhere, turn each level into a different type of area.
Level 1- Pizzeria and Coffee Shop
level 2... Gym (boxing, weights, mixed martial arts)
Level 3... Living area
Level 4... Basement (my Dungeon)

In my dungeon (my partner and I will act out/role play) I will tell him what I want him to do to me, spank me with a paddle, blind fold me, gag me, whip me, etc... Pain is pleasurable and would love to act out my fantasies whenever he is in the mood to punish me when he thinks I have misbehaved... LOL

Last edited:
I am into S&M... I am very submissive and like to eundure pain. My biggest fantasy that I have not acted out yet, but will one of these days.

I would love to own my own WH somewhere, turn each level into a different type of area.
Level 1- Pizzeria and Coffee Shop
level 2... Gym (boxing, weights, mixed martial arts)
Level 3... Living area
Level 4... Basement (my Dungeon)

In my dungeon (my partner and I will act out/role play) I will tell him what I want him to do to me, spank me with a paddle, blind fold me, gag me, whip me, etc... Pain is pleasurable and would love to act out my fantasies whenever he is in the mood to punish me when he thinks I have misbehaved... LOL

Marry me? :Present:

hahah.

Pretty intense. Honestly, all of my fantasies are pretty normal. For the most part, just normal intimacy. That changes if I am actually dating someone though. Never have been allowed in the back door :( Thats about the only thing I want to try really. Anything else, eh what happens happens. :D

The only other thing I will say, I like if it gets rough. I remember falling out of bed once and me and the ex crashing to the floor, all the pain did was make it more intense and it only got rougher and better lol.

Last edited:
@Smilee21 - I can say I am not a dom at all! I think I have mentioned before that I want a man! The men now a days seem to be getting more and more feminine in mentality, I want to be the girl! They wait for the woman to say "ummm, can we have sex tonight?" NO! MEN! TAKE IT! Come into the house, throw me on the counter (which is seriously just the right height, I can't cook without it crossing my mind, lol) and TAKE IT! Throw my little body around, be aggressive and show me who's boss .... and...that's about as far as I'm gonna take it on here... =)

Marry me? :Present:

hahah.

Pretty intense. Honestly, all of my fantasies are pretty normal. For the most part, just normal intimacy. That changes if I am actually dating someone though. Never have been allowed in the back door :( Thats about the only thing I want to try really. Anything else, eh what happens happens. :D

:)

Ya, I always go with the flow and just let things happen. It's funny BC I am not sure how much pain I will want to endure before I have to use my Safety Word... Safety words are the most important when role playing. I am a very innocent and shy girl with a great vivid imagination... I have read too many books as a young kid with Insomnia...

@Smilee21 - I can say I am not a dom at all! I think I have mentioned before that I want a man! The men now a days seem to be getting more and more feminine in mentality, I want to be the girl! They wait for the woman to say "ummm, can we have sex tonight?" NO! MEN! TAKE IT! Come into the house, throw me on the counter (which is seriously just the right height, I can't cook without it crossing my mind, lol) and TAKE IT! Throw my little body around, be aggressive and show me who's boss .... and...that's about as far as I'm gonna take it on here... =)

I so agree with you here... I don't want to be the one who says. I want them to be in total control, all day, every day.

Don't be afraid to say what you want, just take control and do it... I don't like waiting for them, and I am tired of saying what to do to me... Except when I want to role play

WOW!...you...are...amazing...thats all..

Back