Fat Burners, Protein Bars..

Mulldog

Im on the hunt for the best fat burner I can stack along with my non fat whey. I need something small to add to my early morning meals before work 6am.

Can anybody reccomend a good protein bar, or fat burner pill? IE: stacker, hydroxy cut, xxx-lean ??

Thanks.

BTW: For peopel who were getting mad at me, I apologise, Ive been reading the site and getting lots of helpful tips, thank you. I will update with progress as soon as I notice any difference.

Sean. :)

Well I work every morning at 6am, and I dont really have time to eat during work or before, so I thought maybe just adding a bar to my shake then I might be a bit better for me. I work out right after my 6 hour shift.

I just want to find something that could help me, but not lose it for me, just something to burn it a bit quicker.

And something to eat instedof skipping breakfast..

Mulldog said:
Well I work every morning at 6am, and I dont really have time to eat during work or before, so I thought maybe just adding a bar to my shake then I might be a bit better for me.

There's no such thing as "no time to eat" before work or school.

Losers make excuses, champions find a solution.

If you work for 6 hours without a break you need to eat solid food before you go in. Eggs and Oatmeal are a good choice and I would also have a glass of milk to wash it all down(This meal should keep you pretty full).

Then bring a protein shake that you can drink 1/2 way through your shift. If you are not allowed a break, tell them you need to use the washroom and drink it then.

If you go to the gym right after work, then pack a lunch and eat it when your shift is over. You don't want to go to the gym on an empty tank. Even if it is a sandwich, that's better than nothing.

Make protein cookies , once a week. Full of great energy, oats , egg whites, whey protein powder, peanut butter, ground mixed nuts and coconut flour. Awesome.

Back