Fat burning and Anavar

iam running test e 1-12 500mg per week. and Anavar (var) 7-13weeks at 60mg ed. and will be running an AI.
iam trying to cut bf down to 10% - 11%. currently at 15% do you think this would be possible????? anyone??

AGE 24

diet
250g of pro ed
100g carbs ed
50g fats ed

Last edited:
Anavar is a great drug, especially for fat in midsection. I used it myself at 40/50mg daily. I only had enough for about a month and it was great. My stomach was as flat as it's been in 3 years. Once I get enough money, I will try it again.

Anavar is a great drug, especially for fat in midsection. I used it myself at 40/50mg daily. I only had enough for about a month and it was great. My stomach was as flat as it's been in 3 years. Once I get enough money, I will try it again.

how old are you mate. does it only work on older guys???

Hi Im new to this and its all very exciting. Where can I get some Anavar and what is a good dose to start? thanks

can i take ana Anavar (var) without working out? I am trying to lose some midsection and thighs fat that are very stubborn. A total of 15 lbs would be ideal. I am thinking of Anavar (var) but I do not usually work out. I do some cardio and walk around 5 miles a day. So would walking and lower calorie intake do the trick? Pls let me know.

eat healy work otu or get fat and deal with it. simply put . i mean u can afford 30min a day of cardi or waights for your health cant u??
and no i dont think you should use anavar yoru diet and trainning is not where it should be i can see that by what u posted. but yes walking anf lower calori diet would be good l, tho some tredmill or running in there and 3 days a wek of waights.
sry i wont tell you where to get it cuzz you shouldent use it. o and also it hink its agenst board rules to ask like u just did.

isnt anavar for peeps who have less then 15%bf.. is that correct?

Id say more like less than 10% for men. If you have low bodyfat itll help bring out the vascularity more and give you muscle hardness but its not gonna melt fat off you.

Last edited:
we are about to run 250gm per week test ( low, i know but we are older =-) and 50mg Anavar (var) from week 6-12..ill keep y'all updated once it starts..

40yr old
365 bench
low bf but starting to creep on mid and love handle area- but just a bit.

past use was once 10yrs ago, dbol/omandren250

I'm actually curious about the same thing I was going to run Pimo 200 mg a week and 40 mg of var. was wondering if this will help take care of the love handles too I am doing about 40mins of cardio I eat very health but as I get older I can keep that sneeky weight off. Was also thinking of woring t-3 or clen in with my cycle. I'm not looking to bulk up just lean and healthy gains I'm already 6'1 230lbs about 18 body fat.

bros, would it be possible for me to loose fat by taking 10mg's of ANAVAR only when I work out? im on HGH cycle @ 2.5 ius everyday and will try to continue this for 6 mos. its my 2nd month now. I have vials of sustanon too and planning to just inject .5 iu's but its no good I think since i will still be needing nolvadex to avoid gynecomastia and i dont want to take nolvadex since it has effects in the growth plates and i dont want to spend too much. im worried about getting acne again and the loss of natural testosterone in the body.. i read in some articles that oxandrolone will not convert into estrogen so anavar's better but will it still give me results? im talking about body fat loss but not loss of libido as randy said we need to take testosterone for normal libido? so on just taking 10mg's only when working out do you think its effective without detrimental effects like acne?

Id say more like less than 10% for men. If you have low bodyfat itll help bring out the vascularity more and give you muscle hardness but its not gonna melt fat off you.

just becaue var is traditionally used by people under 10-12% doesnt mean it wouldnt be great, if not an ideal steroid for people 15-25% as well.. ive seen many take anavar alone cycles and still make good CLEAN gains as well as lower body fat.. I agree it wont melt off fat but ive seen some people look great after a cycle of var who were not so great to begin with.

i am 20 and used it, only at 30mg for 5 weeks for my first cycle, worked great, gained 5 pounds of muscle and increased strength tremendously. and hempster, what liver protection did you use if you ran it for 5 months?! thats supposed to be way to long for any oral dude, i would definatly have some blood work done if i were you.

Say what

isnt anavar for peeps who have less then 15%bf.. is that correct?

Never heard of that, it’s for whoever knows what they are doing to get the best gains out of what they have but I have to agree with the pro that has the hottest avatar that I have ever seen. Diet, Rest and take the time to get a good 30-45 min Cardio/weight workout in at least five days a week.

Hello

Hi Im new to this and its all very exciting. Where can I get some Anavar and what is a good dose to start? thanks

This post should be removed, No asking for sources in open forum.

:)

just becaue var is traditionally used by people under 10-12% doesnt mean it wouldnt be great, if not an ideal steroid for people 15-25% as well.. ive seen many take anavar alone cycles and still make good CLEAN gains as well as lower body fat.. I agree it wont melt off fat but ive seen some people look great after a cycle of var who were not so great to begin with.

If your liver don’t quiver and the Bladder doesn’t splatter double the does LOL
I agree, var is a great pick for anyone. Its androgenic properties are low; it’s great for anyone looking to lean out or even get some solid gain without going with the Dbol and Drol.

what if a person is higher than 25% body fat should they be using anavar and can you drink on it ???? what will happen if you drink while on a anavar cycle ???

Back