Fat Loss b4 n after

PumNdump07

Been hitting cardio 60-90 min a day 4 x a week and 3 days a week of intense total body workout, and clean diet. been doing this since march ....feedback please.....im on the right in the first pic.

What are you guys talking about?

I see a huge loss of fat! Job well done!

Do you guys think this is an alter or what???? :eek:

YES.....this is a steroid board.....but it is also a health/fitness/bodybuilding board as well! There are a few nattys here and there that benefit from other threads beside the anabolic ones!

When you see my pics you're not going to see some alot of mass....but you will be able to tell I workout.

I love this board and I know quite a bit about steroids....especially for females....but I don't use myself. I feel I am qualified to give advice to the ladies though.

My critique on yoru pics.....great job on the fat loss but I think you look a bit too thin. Time to put on some muscle mass now! Unless that is the look you are going for!

I'm with Miss M. You definitely look like you've lost a lot of weight! Good job! Now that you're leaner, that means that it will be easier for you to stay leaner, assuming that you're diet is clean and you are also incorporating weight training into your regime (which I assume you're already doing). Good luck with your goals and post progress pics!

In order to fully asses your progress the board would like to see better pics of the transformation for comparison.

PumNdump07 said:
fuc* u mean legit ones? do they look fake to u?

no brutha...just better pics..some side by sides or pics with simalar poses before and after..cant give a good opinion with the pics you posted..and bro,no need to black out the faces..#1 your not even juicing #2 no one gives a fuck who you are anyway...its not a flame...just advice

Last edited:
rjx said:
You lost a lot of fat. Great job! Now its time to get bigger!!!

I second that! Great job on the lifestyle change... it's not easy, congrat's!! Now amp up your weight routine, throw in some supp's and take it to the next level. You won't regret it!
Stick with it and post more pic's.

good job on losing the weight.

now gain it back in muscle...

This guy may be impressed:

1-16-04simmons_story.jpg

But this guy is not:

animal_pak_ad.jpg

Miss Muscle said:
When you see my pics you're not going to see some alot of mass....but you will be able to tell I workout.

Actually, I know a lot of girls that drink 4-5x a week and have a similar body to yours, some even tighter. Not to play devil's advocate though, just figured I'd throw that out there in case people were thinking that in their heads and didn't wanna waste the time making a post.

Back