Favorite place to buy Protien

_Phantom_

Whats going on board members!

Looking for your guys favorite website to buy protein, favorite type of protien and which website has good prices.

Add as many to list as you want!

Last edited:
I get mine at Need To Build Muscle. I have the cinnamon bun flavor right now. Its the best tasting protein I've ever had. The price is very good to when I use the needto139 discount code. Shipping is free as well.

definitely wheytobuildmuscle at needtobuildmuscle.com... i do love the cinnamon bun but the cupcake batter is absolutely awesome!

Orbitnutrition.com plain and simple. For more reasons then one, and def because the variety of choices rather then one single item pushed. I've found myofusion to be the best tasting and very respected profile. On tdy today local Gnc in Ark, had the 5lb myo for 85$$$ Orbit has it for $49 big freaking difference. Also MP Combat is right on my list next to myofusion.

100% whey isolate at Costco made by muscle milk a big ass bag(6 lbs) for $ 40 they usually have choc or vanilla 27g protein per serving(1scoop) ...you can't beat that.

Need to build muscle has so many different flavors of proteins that I don't have to get it from anywhere else!

Back