Favourite Cardio Machine?

my favorite cardio machine is my wife... hands down..

puttin that work in 20 min between those legs!

20 ms ? Come on 3j...we know your a 3 minute to launch...but then 19 nors have seen me pound em into hamburger trying to launch.

I like interval training on the WattBike now and again brother....

Nothing comes close with regard to torching the calories.

15 seconds at maximum intensity with full resistance - full on all-out sprint - then 1 minute recovery on minimal resistance.... 15 repetitions.

If you're unsure what I mean, watch Ben Pakulski's YouTube clip on 'wingates' - he did his whole prep for the Vancouver Pro show this.

For 'therapy' I like the elliptical (HR 130-140) for an hour.

Last edited:
Me and big bens mom like to swim naked for 30-40 min in my backyard followed by another 2-3 min high interval in my room.

Me and big bens mom like to swim naked for 30-40 min in my backyard followed by another 2-3 min high interval in my room.
Dick.

I think we should as gentlemen stay OFF mothers; I just got off yours and it was a bad idea.

Apologize

never been a 3 minute guy... my wife is the only woman in the world complaining that i take too long.. she's like 3 min and ready to sleep.. i swear she was a man in another life.. she passes out so damn quickly every time she busts a nut lol
20 ms ? Come on 3j...we know your a 3 minute to launch...but then 19 nors have seen me pound em into hamburger trying to launch.

Dick.

I think we should as gentlemen stay OFF mothers; I just got off yours and it was a bad idea.

Apologize

Shit man, I hurt my back today as I was giving 49er's mum a piggyback and she must weigh a good 2x as much as me...

Very nice and i agree with most. I always stick to a high incline treadmill walk. Blew 2 discs in my later rugby career and some things i cannot do anymore, including stairmaster for some reason. But walking up stairs is fine. Psychosomatic? maybe haha

Reactions: Onk
Very nice and i agree with most. I always stick to a high incline treadmill walk. Blew 2 discs in my later rugby career and some things i cannot do anymore, including stairmaster for some reason. But walking up stairs is fine. Psychosomatic? maybe haha

Repping you for the rugby play! Now that's a sport

I like to load up the prowler (sled) and push and pull it across the gym, followed by some sledge hammer swings on the tire. Five sets of this and you're trashed. Or I do 3-4 Tambata rounds for an 8 count on the heavy bag. I Hate cardio so I want it done as quick as possible with maximum effect.

Back