Feeback on upcoming cycle and post cycle

david_diesel

Lookin for a lil bit of input guys. I'm planning on running some test this summer for 8-10 weeks or so. In the past I've done the following...

400mg/wk for 8-10 weeks of Test Enan
50mg/day for 8 weeks of Proviron (Mesterolone)
.5mg/day for 8-10 weeks of Anastrozole
750 iu/wk for 8 weeks of HCG

Of course I'd follow up with the standard regimen of Tamoxifen for 4 weeks.

Recently I read an article on how toxic Tamoxifen is to other parts of the body. I did a little bit of research and found that there are a couple of alternatives to Tamoxifen like Raloxifene and Toremifene.

My questions are as follows.

* If I ran the above cycle as it's laid out, Is there really a need to use something post cycle? Some of the stuff I read about Tamoxifen made it seem like it actually hindered recovery to a degree. I began to question it's efficiency at a low level of intake such as my cycle.

* Does anyone have any experience using Raloxifene or Toremifene? Do you have real life proof that either was better (Blood tests that show numbers, perhaps?) Anecdotal replies are welcome on this as well. Like I said I'm looking for input

* Is there a way to rearrange the cycle I laid out so that I don't need to use tamoxifen/raloxifene/toremifene? Maybe extend the proviron usage out a few weeks after the cycle? It's an anti-estrogen afterall, correct?

My stats are as follows...

35 years old
5'7", 185 lbs. Not sure abt bodyfat...I can see 4 abs on a good day. Thats me in my avatar
training seriously since 2002
done a couple of small cycles here and there using everything from transdermals to orals to injectables.

My goal is to lean out throughout the summer by progressively adding cardio and maintaining my existing muscle mass and density.

Thanks ahead of time for reading this and your help. Look forward to hearing from you guys :)

Back