Feeling Sick on new cycle

lzicc

I started my dbol/deca/test e cycle 2 weeks ago. About a week ago, I had a bad glute shot. It was sore for a week now allthough the soreness is going away.

I have been feeling sick. Today is 5 days I have felt sick. My head feels clogged up, my sinuses/nose is stuffed up, my throat is a little sore and I lose my breath real easy.

Anyone have any ideas if this could be the test making me sick?

Would it last this long if it was the test?

I shoot even 3 days and am thinking of skipping this next shot so that my body can adjust to the test/deca if this is what is causing the problem. I started with 500mg of test and deca for my first shot and now I shoot 250mg each every 3 days. Maybe I should have ramped up on the dosage. This is my 4th cycle I have done. I have gotten test flu before, but it didn't feel like the symptoms described.

Another thing is lately I have been feeling very irritable and short tempered. I think this is from feeling so crappy.

Last edited:
the dbol is probally making you irritable the deca always makes me feel sick for a few weeks so it may be that...everyones body is different so i cant tell you for sure but wait and see how you feel in a few more days

Were your symptoms like what I was describing? I am thinking about lowering my dosages of both to 250mg a week instead of every 3 days. Maybe my body needs to adjust. Then once I feel better, I will bump it back up.

dmat42 said:
the dbol is probally making you irritable the deca always makes me feel sick for a few weeks so it may be that...everyones body is different so i cant tell you for sure but wait and see how you feel in a few more days

Those symptoms sound exactly like a sinus infection that's going around. I had that same thing about 3 weeks ago and I'm not on anything. I would just go to the doctor and they will give you some medicine for infection. You should notice a difference in about 36-48 hours. Just don't take the decongestant.. you won't feel like doin a damn thing!

lzicc said:
Were your symptoms like what I was describing? I am thinking about lowering my dosages of both to 250mg a week instead of every 3 days. Maybe my body needs to adjust. Then once I feel better, I will bump it back up.

250mg ew is a waste. some of symptoms r probably not steroid related. wont know till gets it checked out

I know and I really don't want to lower the dosage. Has anyone else had symtoms like this cause by test?

may or may not be attributed ot the gear..
skipping shots will creat uneven blood levels and amplify sides..

how did you react to this kind of gear before?

Good point. I've had test flu before and I don't remember it feeling this bad. Last time is was more aches and fever and went away after 3/4 days. The test is ICN and the deca is British Dragon, so it should be pretty clean stuff.

I have used this same test in previous cycles. The deca is new.

i sure hope ICN's are clean :)
it may be a regular cold as well the flu bug has been going around..make sure to get rest and food

It may be the cold/flu. It seems so coincidental that this started after that bad shot. I just had the flu in December and was hoping that I was not coming down with it again.

Just a note, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) affects your immune system in two ways. Making one part of it stronger, and one weaker. So its quite common and normal to get sick "easier" on a cycle.

There are of course limits.

I think that you are right about my immune system. Here's a question, should I still lift and should I continue the cycle? I was thinking of taking it easy the next couple of days and continue the cycle. This can't last much longer.

If you believe youre feeling sick coz of your immune system being temporarily "weakened", then yes, continue the cycle.

Diet is THE main key to make quality gains on your cycle, and its pretty important for your health too - so focus more on that than your training - so if you feel like pacing yourself in the gym, then feel free to go a bit lighter, in fact - you can make substantial gains on a cycle without training at all.

i always get a little cold/flu after a couple weeks into my cycle, man up, you will be alright in a couple days.

Back