Feeling sooo tired on cycle, help please!

RogerC11

Okay so I started my cycle on the 9th of this month. I started with taking 100mg test prop eod along with 6.25mg aromasin ed. After the about the 3rd day in, I was feeling suuuper tired so I thought to drop the AI. A couple days later I was feeling great. So after the first week passed, I thought I would try the AI once more at 6.25mg eod which I started again on Sunday. I took my second dose last night (Tuesday) and this entire day I felt completely dead at work.

I plan on getting blood drawn next Monday to check my E2 levels (week 3 of 6 week cycle). My question is...should I keep dosing this AI even though I am feeling terrible on it or should I drop it again to bring my energy levels back to normal? I hate feeling lethargic at work and it has taken a toll on my productivity. Will the bloods be accurate if I drop the AI right now? Please help.

At this point, stay on the AI so you can see where it puts you. That way you can learn from this experience. Fatigue is a symptom of both high and low estradiol unfortunately.

Post your results when you get them and we can go from there.

Yep, you'll want some consistent dosing so you can get useable data from your blood work.

I found 5mg a day to be my dose for ARo, but it took some trial and error to get there.

try some sublingual b12 it might not fix the root of the problem but the stuff works for me awesome when im having a hard time getting going

Thanks, guys. I will keep dosing the AI for now and post my results after I get results for further evaluation.

The B-12 with caffeine could help the superficial problem , but not much at all. Just have to get the BW and then right your Estradiol. Estradiol is much of the key to a good cycle. I don't understand what you did, doesn't make sense.

By the way B-12 must be methylcobalamin @ 5,000 mcg or you're pissing in the north wind

Blood results are in
FSH <0.7
LH <0.2
Estradiol 37
testosterone total 1051

I am pinning 100mg eod GP test prop. Do these numbers seem okay? Should I up the test dosage or is this number normal for my dosage? My baseline before coming on cycle for test was 588 and estradiol was 19.5. Based on these current numbers I'm thinking maybe I should up the aromasin dose from 6.25mg eod to 12.5mg eod. Any advice appreciated.

So far I've seen some pretty nice gains. Here are just a couple of #s

Height: 5'4"
Starting weight: 138lbs (went on cut to reduce bodyfat % from 145lbs)
Current weight: 151lbs...stepping on the scale first thing in morning says 148lbs

Today marks the end of week 3 of this 6 week cycle. This is my first cycle.

Last edited:
Back