Fell GREAT!!!!!!

Jimmy101

Ok going on my forth week now and man I feel great!!!! I gotta be honest guys I don't ever want to come off!!!! Do you guys think it will be ok to just stay on for ever? I mean I will bump down to 250/300 a week of test C a week when not cycling but is there any way I could stay on for the reast of my life? And let me go a head and say I am sorry for asking a satupid question if it is such!!!!! Feeback apprreciated!!

Last edited:
I would talk to some testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients that are members here and see how they feel. Im sure they feel alot better then they did before testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but i guarantee most if not all would rather have normal test levels naturally then having to pin Every week for the rest of their life. There's some questions you need to really think about and ask yourself. Slow down bro. This is your first cycle I'm guessing since you're feeling like this. You don't want to end up all fucked up for life because you feel great because your test is elevated right now. You really need to do a TON of research on the health risks involved in that and talk to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients that have been on for years and get some insight on it.

I am a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patient. I have been taking 200mg of test c for 9 months now. So far life is great. coltmc45 does bring up a good point about long term effects. I really dont know what I will be like in 5 years or more from now. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is still a new thing. But once you start there is no going back. It is for life.

Ok going on my forth week now and man I feel great!!!! I gotta be honest guys I don't ever want to come off!!!! Do you guys think it will be ok to just stay on for ever? I mean I will bump down to 250/300 a week of test C a week when not cycling but is there any way I could stay on for the reast of my life? And let me go a head and say I am sorry for asking a satupid question if it is such!!!!! Feeback apprreciated!!

Staying on a low dose is more of a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) thing I think your referring to a Blast and Cruise protocol. Which would be something like 1000mg for 12 weeks(blast) and 250-300mg for anywhere from 4-12 weeks(cruise) and is repeated... (mg just used for example)

I would talk to some testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients that are members here and see how they feel. Im sure they feel alot better then they did before testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but i guarantee most if not all would rather have normal test levels naturally then having to pin Every week for the rest of their life. There's some questions you need to really think about and ask yourself. Slow down bro. This is your first cycle I'm guessing since you're feeling like this. You don't want to end up all fucked up for life because you feel great because your test is elevated right now. You really need to do a TON of research on the health risks involved in that and talk to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients that have been on for years and get some insight on it.

This is spot on. Making this choice is a huge decision and I would NEVER recommend it to someone that did not have naturally low T levels or was under the age of 40 or so.

Jimmy and I have been chatting about this and I have to give him kudos for going about this right.

He's having blood work done - hCG is in the picture and he's doing the research to do everything right.

Well done! :)

Back