Female needing some REAL advice!! please :)

I posted this in the womens forum but no response thus far...

Ive done alot of research on anavar and birth control and Ive heard from many women online that they take their birth control while cycling. As my birth control was prescribed to shorten my period, Ive decided to stick to it (even though i may retain alot of water on it its sacrifice im willing to take. Its also a very low dose at 0.02mg estrogen). I make sure though that i spread it out and never take the pill close to when I take the Anavar (var).

The only other thing is that Ive suffered from depression for a couple of years now and I simply cannot go off my anti-depressants... especially since the birth control effects my moods and I cant take that chance(I take my anti-depressants at night before I sleep and its also a low dose at 20mg). Now this is ALOT of hormones going into my body... Im really not sure if others have done this before... so far i feel fine and its been a week. But Id like to hear from the other ladies what your opinions are. If I had to take a fatburner with all these as well would that be a good idea??

Please help...

I am not a woman but my wife is and she takes a similar cycle of stuff when she is on so I can tell you how this effects her. I don't want to hear anyone blast me on the pharmacology of this whole thing because I am speaking from first hand knowledge of the woman I sleep next and have for the last 11 years.

As far as the pill goes my wife stays on it year round even when she is on some gear. She really only runs Anavar (var) but non the less it is still gear. She runs about 10 mg/day 30-40 mins before she goes to the gym. She also does oral suspension of Anavar (var) that is shaken very well and has a pretty decent % of crystals dissolved. This is important to keep the dose regular.

My wife does not take anti depression meds because she has me to keep her happy. :) (not hardly) I tell her she needs em and she tells me to shut up. on the other hand I do take celexa and stay on it when I take my test and other hormones. I have no issues at all with the combo. I MEAN NONE. I am happy and jovial most of the time.

With the fat burner I would only ever recommend RUI-Clenbuterol. The dosage seems to be correct. The shipping is very good. The price is right and the results are beyond reproach. You may also want to do some research on T3. A very low dose of it like 15-20 mcg's may be a good idea while you are on the Anavar (var). Remember you need to be running an anabolic while on t3 because it is non muscle sparing. This means it will eat muscle and fat and the anabolics help you keep your hard earned muscle. Do some research like I said and make your decision on your own. My wife will run some t3 for 5-6 weeks on Anavar (var).

Run the clen 2-3 weeks on 2 weeks off. Keep the receptors viable. Also make sure you buy some Taurine and drink tons of water. This will help with the cramping.

Keep your hormones manageable and remember more is not better. Let me know if you have any other questions as my response was very short and general and I am sure I can get more in detail if you need me to.

Kindest regards,

Truushot

wow! this is a big help thank you so much! You have been the only person thus far to have had any opinion on this. I guess nobody else knows... I have been taking 10mg Anavar (var) but split in two a day, ive just cut the tablet into 2 halves as ive been asking around for how to disolve and nobody can give me proper directions!! LOL you are a good husband- my boyfriend too keeps me happy but with the damn pill and my light depression think ill turn into a sad mosnter without the anti-depressants :D

Also glad that the mixture is working for you!! seems the anti-depressants may actually lighten the side effects of the Anabolics (mood related). Crap thing is though, clen gives me fatigue and makes me really depro! and im shit scared of t3... only took ephedrine recently... Any other advice on this you can give me. Dont want to be holding onto too much water and getting puffy on my cycle especially with all the estrogen!

First of all is that you in the picture? If it is holy shit! Don't change anything!

You don't need to split up the Anavar (var) in my humble opinion. You don't need to dissolve the pills either. Just take them before you go work out like 30 minutes. I actually think that spreading it out does less for a person than taking it all at one time.

Stay on the anti depressants. Why would you go off them? There is a huge percent of the population that would greatly benefit from some help with their chemistry. I also have a better mood when on test. The only time I get pissy is when I don't get laid or when I'm horny and my wife doesn't accommodate me. It pisses me off because WTF sex is free and how hard is it to act for 20-25 minutes to make someone happy? Other than that I am Really happy on test.

Clen does not make you depressed sister! You would be the first person in the world to feel that way. You just need to take the clen at night before bed Like I do. I take it with a benadryl or a melotonen and I sleep like a baby. ALso don't take too much clen. You can space it out throughout the day to get the best results.

WTF are you scared of T3? You should be on a very low dose with the Anavar (var) anyways. Most likely if you are mid 30's you may have a low level anyways. Just don't abuse it and you will be fine. I love T3 and clen.

Var won't aromatize so estrogen isn't a factor. Eat clean and do good hard cardio and you will be fine. Puffy comes from diet and lack of cardio for women. At least I have found. If you look up my posts you will see some flattering pictures I have put up about my wife. She looks pretty good too.

View attachment 547275

Nope thats me. Ive never uploaded a pic of myself before for obvious reasons but wtf i need help and you seem very helpful! since that shoot ive put on about 3% bodyfat, it was 2months ago. I get like fatigue from diet and hard training thhats why they put me on the pill thinking maybe my period needs to be shortened as i may be losing too much blood (hence the constant fatigue). hahahahahahah you make a good point about the anti depressents and the test :D i guess its just small things we need to change to keep us going!

I had the same idea about the var! Im going to try changing it an take a full 10mg tab an hour before training. People give all sorts of advice but its best to try something new- else you will never know what works best for you! Only reason im on the var is because since my ankle injury calves have remained untoned.

Hows about an ECA, i need thee energy? and clen doesnt give me energy makes me sleepy lol. plus its easier to diet on the eca ;) im going to perve on ur wife now!! hope shes ready!!!

STFU.... you dont need to burn body fat!

Looking good as you are tombraider!

I was going to say what about a non-hormonal Birth controll, but you two seam to have this pretty much covered here... Haha

wow thanks babe! you think so? I have very bad self esteem. I train with my best friend and he has many international titles under his belt for fitness, bodybuilding and muay thai. So he has been guiding me well. We train clean (dont use any substances unless before comps, dont even use protein shakes) I feel that it works better wwhen you just rely on your vitamins and your diet and training. The birth control funnily enough is very low dose and hasnt made a difference to my weight so id reccomend it to any female its called Yaz- 0.02mg estrogen basically. my issue is getting my calves back to what they were!

Tombraider....without a doubt you should have zero problem with self esteem , built like that. I find you absolutely perfect in that pic. However I know all about feeling insecure and people could tell me all the right things , but unless I feel it and believe it....welll , peoples compliments mean zero to me. We all have doubts , we would be less than human if we didn't.

Ozzy... thank u so much! Means alot! Dealing with depression think its tied with my very low self esteem and im too intelligent and down2earth to know that what you look like means nothing really, so i guess im screwed :D LOL!!! I hate being human- boo for being human!! I will continue to try to tell myself and my clients that we're awesome and hope that we all feel abit better about it ;) Thank you Millertime, very sweet! :) lets all go hard

Just as an FYI: Ananvar has NO medical interaction with 99% of Anti depression drugs.

Oddly some of the most common anti depression drugs have SEVERE interactions between themselves. My wife is on Cymbalta and wellbutrim and the potentials sides are frikin nuts.

BTW, you look awesome, the work you've done to date is impressive, be proud.

I was just casually sitting here reading the forum when BAM! You throw a pick in my face. I have to leave the house in 5 min and my pants have a banana in them now...that's my way of complimenting you...keep it up!

wow thanks babe! you think so? I have very bad self esteem. I train with my best friend and he has many international titles under his belt for fitness, bodybuilding and muay thai. So he has been guiding me well. We train clean (dont use any substances unless before comps, dont even use protein shakes) I feel that it works better wwhen you just rely on your vitamins and your diet and training. The birth control funnily enough is very low dose and hasnt made a difference to my weight so id reccomend it to any female its called Yaz- 0.02mg estrogen basically. my issue is getting my calves back to what they were!

smart woman.. i was just about to ask you how your diet looks... lol

looks like you have a strong bikini look.. if your looking to go into the higher grades like figure you would have to step it up a bit..

i have worked with multiple female bbers ranging from bikini all the way up.. they are different degrees of the same animal..

keep truckin on!

guys lets be a bit more respectful to our female members.. a banana in your pants doesn't exactly fall under that category

I am an exercise science major and have taken pharmacology. Any birth control obviously messes with hormones. So if you are taking any that manipulates your natural hormones your birth control will either not be as effective or will really send your hormones all over the place causing serious side effects possibly. It really depends on the individual and how their body responds to both at the same time. Lots of research out there right now with alot of different results.

Back