Few more questions before cycle >> Thank you

RatedRKO

I posted a thread at the start of the week about organising my 1st cycle...

I decided to go with

Test E

12 weeks at 500mg per week (2 x 250 shots per week)

i have the opportunity to add some dbol to the cycle and i was thinking along the lines of

weeks 1 -4 20 - 30 mg per day

I know most of you guys recommend test only ,i just have a few more quick questions as i value the opinion of this board as i dont have somone who i can just call and talk about this stuff with who is educated enough about steroids...

1) is it really such a bad idea to add bol to the cycle

2)What else will i need for the cycle eg nolva/clomid etc as i think i can only get nolva

3)is it recommended to take a bit of nolva every day while on cycle

4) Is there anything i can do to help limit the water retention

5)what would my post cycle therapy (pct) look like.....

thanks guys

Nolva is not the best choice. Using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like AIFM is a much better idea.
Add the Dbol if you get AIFM and you'll love it. It will kick off the cycle real well and put you in a great mood. Dbol is a dopamine agonist. It's the feel good AS of all time.

Use AIFM throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Add Clomid two weeks after your last shot of Test. Use 50mg/day for 2 weeks and continue using the AIFM a couple weeks past that.

RatedRKO said:
1) is it really such a bad idea to add bol to the cycle

2)What else will i need for the cycle eg nolva/clomid etc as i think i can only get nolva

3)is it recommended to take a bit of nolva every day while on cycle

4) Is there anything i can do to help limit the water retention

5)what would my post cycle therapy (pct) look like.....

thanks guys

1. It wont kill you, but you will fully understand how your body reacts to test, thats an important thing to know since test is the base of most cycles, some people are VERY sensetive to this steroid and others have no sides when taking it. say you see no sides, then you will know for sure that upping the dose to 750 mgs/ week for ur later cycles wont be a big deal. and so on.

Both test and dbol aromatize strongly, which means all the estrogenic sides are more likely to appear on those steroids, you dont want to bullets come towards you and not know who is shooting them.

With 500 mgs of test you will be able to add tons of mass, trust me, just get your diet and workouts in line.

2. as for during the cycle, it is prefered to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) rather than use an estrogen blocker, AI's target the head of the problem instead of hiding it.
If you cant get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), no big deal, I am running 500 mgs of sust right now with no significant estrogenic side effects, incase they appear, ill add the nolva, simple.

3. No, take it incase you feel sensetive nipples. an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) replaces nolvadex for this case if you can get one.

4. an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) preferably, or nolva for a second choice. however if this is your first cycle i suggest you test yourself for a couple of weeks and see if you bloat without any estrogen fighters or not, just so you know. dropping the dbol would be a goood way to reduce bloat :druggie:

5. start either nolvadex or clomid 2 weeks after last shot and take it for 3-4 weeks or better when you feel ur back to normal.

I suggest you use proviron @ 25 mgs a day for this cycle and all test cycles.

Last edited:
Back