Few pics from USA's

LiLSaVaGe

Well, the USA's are over and I screwed myself by not making the middles and I had to battle with the big boy's in the LHW's. Weighed in at 182½lbs and missed the mw's by 6lbs. Thursaday morning I weighed 190lbs and by thursday night I weighed 182½. After weigh-ins, fucked up and ate some dry oats, so whatever water there was left to pull got sucked up by the oats. So I had to eat cause I had to go in as a light-heavy. I was bummed, now I am more motivated, I am getting ready for the Nationals now as a mw. I did not expect to place, but I ended up 12th out of 32. Also learned a big lesson....MAKE WEIGHT!!!! Well it's a wrap. Gotta some shoots from it and one hopefully in 2 weeks with Musclemag. Here's a couple pics, one from the morning of weigh-ins and the other from pj's.

Will post more pics as I get them....

Flat as a pancake at weigh-ins....need carbs...lol

Last edited:
Not to be rude, but how does one not make weight? Were you not watching it slowly or was there something overlooked?

Last edited:
outlawtas2 said:
Not to be rude, but how does one not make weight? Were you not watching it slowly or was there something overlooked?

No pics BTW lol

Got a little too big in the "offseason". I was just going by the mirror most of the prep...didnt think it was gonna be an issue until it was too late. Don't think you were rude at all...lol...hit submit message before attaching pics...lol DOH!!! I have no excuse right now as I have too much carbs in me at this moment...Still trying to learn my body, have not figured it out yet.

LiLSaVaGe said:
Got a little too big in the "offseason". I was just going by the mirror most of the prep...didnt think it was gonna be an issue until it was too late. Don't think you were rude at all...lol...hit submit message before attaching pics...lol DOH!!! I have no excuse right now as I have too much carbs in me at this moment...Still trying to learn my body, have not figured it out yet.

Well, like you put it, it's a learning experience. You still looked great.

LiLSaVaGe said:

You look AWESOME for not knowing your body yet..cant wait to see what you look like then

dude u look effin awsome!!! damn bro i look up to u! i hope i succed at least half of what you have all ready succeded! keep it up make your name be rememberd!!!

bro i don't know where the 6lbs would have came from, you looked peeled....great job most would envy your physique!

Back