Few questions about blood work

bigpoppapump33

The first one I have pertains to how discrete it is. Will a physician see the results or are they handed directly over to you?

The next ones are only relevant if a physician analyzes your blood. Now say I do blood work before, during and after a cycle. Assume at the before stage I'm at normal levels, but 3/4 of the way through my cycle my test levels are through the roof. Will any flags be raised or should I worry about anything? Obviously there is far more to the blood work than test levels but this has me a bit concerned.

Google Private MD Labs, they can set you up at a Labcorp near you. If you go through them, only you and Labcorp will see the results. The results are usually in within a day or so.

Now, with a Dr., they will probably just call you in to tell you they're way too high. They'll act like your heart is going to explode and want you to come in immediately and troubleshoot it with you.

I do not know the second part from personal experience, but from friends, and friends of friends. The first I have done personally.

Last edited:
Google Private MD Labs, they can set you up at a Labcorp near you. If you go through them, only you and Labcorp will see the results. The results are usually in within a day or so.

Now, with a Dr., they will probably just call you in to tell you they're way too high. They'll act like your heart is going to explode and want you to come in immediately and troubleshoot it with you.

I do not know the second part from personal experience, but from friends, and friends of friends. The first I have done personally.
Totally agree. It's funny how docs want you to think that having high test will cause you to explode into a human nuclear bomb, yet 40 years ago the same docs said AAS doesn't do anything. Kooky!
Hey guys thanks for that. I'd rather not have my physician knowing that I am running a cycle lol
As mentioned above, use privatemdlabs and ONLY YOU will know the results. It's probably the best 50 bucks you can spend in this game imo.

yea, I agree with what everyone else is saying-go get it from a third party. If your results are high, it will come back as a "critical value". At this point it is the lab's responsibilty to report it to the ordering MD or MD's nurse. So yea, he will def know something is up when your level is 3x the max...If you deny AAS, they might cut off one of your testicles because of hypergonadism....haha jk

yea, I agree with what everyone else is saying-go get it from a third party. If your results are high, it will come back as a "critical value". At this point it is the lab's responsibilty to report it to the ordering MD or MD's nurse. So yea, he will def know something is up when your level is 3x the max...If you deny AAS, they might cut off one of your testicles because of hypergonadism....haha jk
Oh dearrrrr....
ohshil.jpg

Back