few upper body pics, week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, eating hormones is always a plus
Yeah well there obviously pumped with something to slaugter them that young

Banzi u are the biggest creep on here, to go on t nation and waste your timr telling them how much gear I am taking lol
U think they really care, obviously not u got told bro, like they stated this not not seasume street like it is on here
Havent got one bad comment of my physique, and even if I did I bet there sbit more constructive over there then here on what u need to work on snd improve, your weak links snd so on

Wasn't me, I would have given them a full rundown of your bullshit with added links to all your idiotic posts.

Yeah..stuff has gotten a little busy on this thread - - lines were drawn in the sand, but to Clman8585 defense... for professional reasons, he does have to remain "faceless"...very valid reason. Come on GofTren, you know he'd sword fight for real if he could!!! hahaha

thats funny because he has posted pics on here in the past. we arent evaluating his face so that excuse isnt valid. he can blur it out very easily

I guess u just picked up weights like u knew what u were doing when u first started to train huh, mr technique, your form and body shows u like cardio

Actually Matt I never do cardio I just eat right. And you think that weight would break my back? You want me to post a video to shut your mouth?

Boo whooo, want a suckie after your bubba, lighten up mr pro bodybuilder

If it makes you feel better I don't squat, bench or dead lift, I train with moderate weights for quite high reps and I even train with elastic bands.

No ned to fuck up all your joints and ligaments to build a physique.

If it makes you feel better I don't squat, bench or dead lift, I train with moderate weights for quite high reps and I even train with elastic bands.

No ned to fuck up all your joints and ligaments to build a physique.
Okay

thats funny because he has posted pics on here in the past. we arent evaluating his face so that excuse isnt valid. he can blur it out very easily

It's all good man. Like I said..lines were drawn in the sand. Both these guys are serious in their own right!! I wouldn't wanna be in a jail cell with Matt0071, nor on the receiving end Clman8585 "occupational specialty". I have respect both sides of the coin and make fun of no one!! I just completely understand the weight of what he could potentially lose. The kinda weight that a great diet, solid workout regiment, & AAS won't help with!!! (although good point on blurring of the face!!!!)

It's all good man. Like I said..lines were drawn in the sand. Both these guys are serious in their own right!! I wouldn't wanna be in a jail cell with Matt0071, nor on the receiving end Clman8585 "occupational specialty". I have respect both sides of the coin and make fun of no one!! I just completely understand the weight of what he could potentially lose. The kinda weight that a great diet, solid workout regiment, & AAS won't help with!!! (although good point on blurring of the face!!!!)
Come on man you would love it if we cell mates bro
I could be the shipper u can be the receiver, sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back