few upper body pics, week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't fucking kidding bro! Wife is preggo and eats all kinds of good shit!! I'm like fuck...

My girlfriend eats healthy, thankfully - but my office is a completely mixed blessing. Stocked kitchen but it's 95% carbs and 85% junk food. (I ate the five percent that was made out of protein the day it arrived from the grocery store) FUCK YOU PEANUT M&Ms. I swear I've eaten 10 or 20lbs of them in the last few months. Had to hard-stop for 2014 lol.

Was awesome for some light bulking before Christmas though.

Tuna is frikking scrumptious! A big plate of cold tuna served with olive-oil/herbs..... droollling!!!!

Back to the main point: This thread started out hilarious, then somewhere around page 20+ it got a bit booring and Matt actually started to clean his act, but then KABOOMMM..... Natty Matty was back on here and the stupid went up with exponential increases in humour. But it is excruciating cathing up on all pages.

Love tuna, but canned is just that. Now I have about 50 lbs of vacu-packed frozen bluefin tuna loins.
Slice and sear, then eat medium rare.

How does this Matt guy get more replies than any other thread every time he post something?

His delusions of grandeur are so pronounced people just can't help but check in from time to time.

Like someone said earlier, driving by a bad accident- no matter how much you don't want to look you just can't help it. It's been good for lol

Tuna is frikking scrumptious! A big plate of cold tuna served with olive-oil/herbs..... droollling!!!!

Back to the main point: This thread started out hilarious, then somewhere around page 20+ it got a bit booring and Matt actually started to clean his act, but then KABOOMMM..... Natty Matty was back on here and the stupid went up with exponential increases in humour. But it is excruciating cathing up on all pages.

I usually just go to the last page at this point and work my way backwards. Kind of cool bc you get the "punch line" first, then you work your way back through the debauchery. This sh*t is hilarious. My favorite is "I got tren runnin through my veins!" I'm literally laughing as I type this. Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back